Rangerw12. Who do you think is better?

Comment

I would mix it up

Green
      Isla Caulker Dunne Yun
      Barton Henry
      Vargas Fer Mutch
      Austin

Shifting to 442 with Vargas moving up next to Charlie when necessary. Think we need run at them at play it through to Charlie, not too him with his back to goal. Bobby on ASAP if it ain't working.....

Comment

That's a good team as well rangers77

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
          I just want to a add a few comments/ to all the excellent suggestions regarding Saturday;

1) Play Traore on the left wing. One of their weakest positions is their right back spot, I think.
          2) who will be our "lucky" player who shall pay an extra attention to Ings. ?
          Tripier is their right back and he's one of their better players.

Comment

Traore is toss, sorry but it's true. If we're relying on him we're relegated already.

Green
            Isla, Caulker, Dunne, Yun
            Vargas, Barton, Kranjc, Fer
            Bob, Chaz

Comment

At home you need to go 2 up top.

If Bobby is fit enough, especially at home then he has to start!!

BZ and CA are working well together..

Green
              Isla, Caulker, Dunne and Yun
              Vargas, Barton, Henry and Fer
              Chaz and Bobby

This team works hard, I would consider playing Mutch but I would find it hard to drop Henry/Barton and I wouldn't consider 1 up top at home!!
              Last edited by qpr4life; 05-12-2014, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                Rangerw12. Who do you think is better?
                Sandro ( when fit) Mutch , Fer , Henry ( current form ) for a start

The problem with Barton is he thinks he is better than he actually is ,he doesn't retain possession enough especially away from home and instead of simple passes to the more creative players he tries stupid "Hollywood" passes which either go out of play or straight to the opposition

I know he some sort of hero to some because he talks ######## on twitter and is high profile but if you actually watch him as a footballer he isn't all that and certainly isn't a premier league player !!
                We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                  Sandro ( when fit) Mutch , Fer , Henry ( current form ) for a start

The problem with Barton is he thinks he is better than he actually is ,he doesn't retain possession enough especially away from home and instead of simple passes to the more creative players he tries stupid "Hollywood" passes which either go out of play or straight to the opposition

I know he some sort of hero to some because he talks ######## on twitter and is high profile but if you actually watch him as a footballer he isn't all that and certainly isn't a premier league player !!
                  You initial comments are fair, I would probably agree that at times he does do that.

But what he does in his personal time makes no difference to me and to say he isnt a very good player and NOT prem quality is beyond me.

The guy works solidly for 90 minutes, puts a right shift in and with his work rate comes with doing the jobs people who watch football dont always notice.

He was my player of the year last season, had Chaz not scored all the goals he would probably have won it himself.

Joey scores goals as well, he does have good vision and he is a good captain.

He isnt the best prem footballer but certainly good enough at this level.

Comment

I agree about sandro. But I did say when available . Barton is a level above Henry though I'm sorry.u wouldn't see Henry play for Marseille. Henry is a grafter but that's about it

Comment

I agree about sandro. But I did say when available . Barton is a level above Henry though I'm sorry.u wouldn't see Henry play for Marseille. Henry is a grafter but that's about it
                      That's all we want Barton to do is graft and play simple balls but he doesn't so therefore not worth a place in the team

Who he has previously played for is irreverent
                      We Are The People.....

Comment

Green
                        Isla, Caulker,Rio, Yun
                        Vargas, Barton, Fer, Nico
                        Chaz and Bobby

This me thinks

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                          I would mix it up

Green
                          Isla Caulker Dunne Yun
                          Barton Henry
                          Vargas Fer Mutch
                          Austin

Shifting to 442 with Vargas moving up next to Charlie when necessary. Think we need run at them at play it through to Charlie, not too him with his back to goal. Bobby on ASAP if it ain't working.....
                          good shout mate...we can play charlie on his own, but we need to use the channels as you say ...good post

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                            That's all we want Barton to do is graft and play simple balls but he doesn't so therefore not worth a place in the team

Who he has previously played for is irreverent

Agree with that . Barton is massively over rated IMHO

Comment

Joey 'give the ball away'barton. Surely this is a joke? Joey is the best Center mid we have available by a long shot.
                              I like him too...but can't help but have the occasional mini-heart attack when he's in his own half and under pressure, does make the odd bad decision.
                              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

I wouldn't be giving the Rangers managerial job to any of you lot in the future looking at some of your teams... absolute shockers.

Comment

Working...
                                X