After the next 2 away games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After the next 2 away games

...we will have played every team in the top 11 away.
    The remaining 8 away games should all be winnable as they are the other teams in the relegation scrap.
    Positive.....

Good point, but I don't know why it is that we keep getting teams who have just it form. So am not sure they are winnable on paper they look good but you know Rangers
    You Rsssssss

Comment

currently yes, but they weren't necessarily in the top 11 WHEN we played them were they. The points they took off qpr helped to get them in top 11.

Comment

Rodneys just tweeted 'if we beat burnley we will deffo stay up'.

Comment

Originally posted by tommyqpr View Post
          The remaining 8 away games should all be winnable as they are the other teams in the relegation scrap.
          Positive.....
          I don't think we would win all 8 but 4 or 5 of them
          TWITTER
          @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
          Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Positive.....
            and we haven't played man city or liverpool away yet
            TWITTER
            @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
            Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

If we ever want to earn some points away from home, we must play the way we knows best.....attack. My God, we are a disgrace when defending.

Comment

Originally posted by alanfullerqpr View Post
                and we haven't played man city or liverpool away yet
                They are end off season games, I hope we will be safe then
                You Rsssssss

Comment

Sorry, by then
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

Positive.....
                    And we'd have played half our away games with no points unless you can see us getting anything from Everton or Arsenal?
                    Which I don't think many people would expect with our performances away so far

Comment

Harry needs to change the mindset..when did a manager in your playing time ever say lets hope for a point here lads.every game you go to win surely.
                      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                        If we ever want to earn some points away from home, we must play the way we knows best.....attack. My God, we are a disgrace when defending.
                        Martin, you posted this on the "Our defence is a shambles thread": "Our defence is not that bad."

You can't have it both ways mate! Personally, I agree with what you have said above. The "goals against" column gives the lie to anybody who says differently.
                        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                          Martin, you posted this on the "Our defence is a shambles thread": "Our defence is not that bad."

You can't have it both ways mate! Personally, I agree with what you have said above. The "goals against" column gives the lie to anybody who says differently.
                          You're sure? I will not repeat a post. But you'll never know! Maybe I am still shaking by Tuesday pathetic display. The R's are my biggest stress in life. I must learn to take easier, as I am not getting younger you know!

Comment

If we carry on with our "lets just try and snatch a 0-0" tactics we will not win a single away game this season,
                            Can anyone really see us going to Burnley, Leicester, Hull etc and and really giving it a go? I can`t but really hope i`m wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                              Sorry, by then
                              I was just being picky I think we will be safe by then anyway
                              TWITTER
                              @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                              Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Working...
                              X