Clear All

A wage issue perhaps then??
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Recall Harriman as cover for RB

Get rid of Ferdiannd and SWP if possible and then get a loan striker

Then actually work with the players we have , we don't need loads of new signings
      We Are The People.....

Comment

I was doing more research as usual and I found a few gems potentially that would fit the bill, I'm gonna add a link for each of these players to a video highlighting their qualities.
        The first player is Michiel Kramer from Ado Den Haag in the Eredivisie. This kid is currently the league's top scorer with 10 goals in 14 starts. One of the things I initially liked was that this season at least, he has scored at most 1 goal per game, meaning his goals were very well spread out. He is 195cm tall and is an excellent hold up player who can bring out the best in his striking partner having already gotten 7 assists this season (although he plays 1 up front alot at the moment due to a lack of other options). Remind you of someone at this club? The boy is 26 years old and has a good potential to become a very good mid table/europa league challengers player. He would also be able to rotate with Zamora for away matches since he has a near perfect health record having had only 1 injury in his career and only missing 17 days of training from that injury. The video attached shows the pick of his best goals this season, very reminiscent of Charlie's against southampton with the tip of the toe touches:

"What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

We need pace in our team and HR will never recall Harriman. Not sure we will get anything out of Phillips and Hoilett. It surely doesnt look like it...and we need goals. You can´t rely on you´re strikers all the time...and we need a RB....so again: bring them in....
          Last edited by Shania; 05-12-2014, 02:33 PM.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

The next player is a Left back from Ligue 1 called Jordan Amavi. This kid is one of the best players in the league at the moment and is only nineteen. He has an average rating of 7.72 on whoscored and with good reason. He has won 2.7 aerial duels per game playing at left back despite only being 175cm tall. He has made 3.8 successful tackles per game in his 16 matches and only missed 1.6 tackles after being beaten. He has also made more interceptions than any full back in the league, a massive 4.5 interceptions per game and he isn't too shabby going forward either having made 1.8 successful dribble per game and attempting 3.1. This kid is an out of this world defender and won't be at all expensive, given that he is currently valued at 1.3 million pounds by transfermarkt.com
            if we wanted to go for someone similar but perhaps more defensive, the next option i would suggest is Gaetan Bussmann from Fc Metz. He is not the greatest offensively but he is tall (184cm) and wins the ball alot in the air. he also has some good ball winning stats, making 2.9 successful tackles out of an attempted 3.6 although I don't think he is as good as Amavi. The main benefit to Bussmann is his ability to play at cb, which could be handy for us.
            Given his position at left back, it was quite difficult to find good clips.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
              Where has that Michu or whatever his name was gone too, he was scoring bags of goals for Swansea, is he just out of favour ?
              I liked Michu too, although at Napoli on loan, he's out injured and had keyhole surgery on his knee. I'm suspicious about why Swansea would let him go, could be crocked, but thought he'd be good behind Bony in the hole, but I guess Shelvey does that now.

Would be great behind Charlie if available, but dont know about why hes in Italy and his injury.

Comment

We need a playmaker imo, so I'll throw in for debate Dembele (hides behind sofa)

Not sure if available, and its a shame its yet another spuds player, but hes not playing reg 1st team footie, and is a clever player who sprays it around, strong and pacey too.

Comment

Aissa Mandi, the algerian right back from Stade Riems in Ligue 1. Having had a brilliant season last year culminating in 3 world cup appearances. He has continued in the same vein of form this season, scoring 2 and getting an assist in his first 14 matches as right back. He is a brilliant tackler having had so far, a tackle success rate of 75 percent. However this season, his crossing hasnt been as great, only making 0.2 successful crosses per game. Although perhaps we do need a solid defensive right back who can cover well for the wider players in front of him

Comment

Originally posted by Gerryhatrick View Post
                    We need a playmaker imo, so I'll throw in for debate Dembele (hides behind sofa)

Not sure if available, and its a shame its yet another spuds player, but hes not playing reg 1st team footie, and is a clever player who sprays it around, strong and pacey too.
                    what about that bellend player or whatever his name is that plays out in ukraine.

we were linked with him a few times in the past. have not seen him player but others on here thinks he is a play maker.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      Looks like a loan switch to Inter in January. Would love us to hijack this, especially as we could play the card of him not having to move his family as he can stay in London.

Very good player just absolutely wasted at Arsenal.
                      He is going in January. I think he only has made 5 appearance this season as a sub. Arsene does not like him - we should get him on loan. Stays in London, motivated to show Arsene what he can do.

Comment

nasser you & your stats
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          what about that bellend player or whatever his name is that plays out in ukraine.

we were linked with him a few times in the past. have not seen him player but others on here thinks he is a play maker.

Diarra. We definitly need a playmaker.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Finnbogasson, the player from Herenveen we were after a few months ago is warming the bench at Real Sociedad ATM. He could be worth a punt.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              nasser you & your stats
                              You gotta love the stats, for example, I know that approximately 30-40 percent of this board think that stats are useless haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                                Diarra. We definitly need a playmaker.
                                Naa, not him babe. Some morrocan midfielder called belenda or balanda.
                                According to some on here he is a bit tastey
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X