No announcement yet.

possible players id like to see at QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get Andre Ayew in January, maybe in a swap deal with Taarabt, he can play anywhere from lb, lwb, lm, lw, cm. Fantastic player who won't be that expensive as I believe his contract is running out. Joel Campbell is another one who can play right side or striker. Same for Kalas, A right back or centre back who is comfortable in both. Delph would only happen if Villa looked down and out which seems unlikely but more likely would be Nabil Bentaleb if the opportunity comes to bring him in.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I'm hoping for somebody with pace. Too little of it in the team for the Prem IMO

Comment

Routledge we let go and Ki we decided not to sign at the last minute. Not two of our better decisions...

Comment

Fabianski
          Richards
          Bartley
          Williams
          Taylor
          Britton
          Ki Sung-yueng
          Routledge
          Sigurdsson
          Montero
          Bony

Comment

Where has that Michu or whatever his name was gone too, he was scoring bags of goals for Swansea, is he just out of favour ?

Comment

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/f...wansea-8066297

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                Apparently Chelsea are looking to loan out Mohamed Salah. Be a fantastic coup if we got him, superb player. Everton are interested.
                Chelsea also loaning out Zouma in January as well, but only to a Premiership Club to gain more experience.
                They won't loan him to any team in the top half that's for sure.

Would go after Zouma, Ings, Defoe and possibly a Left Back (not sure who though)

Comment

Podolski hardly gets a game at his club - very good German international

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
                    Podolski hardly gets a game at his club - very good German international
                    You forgot to put a smiley face at the end.
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Some of these names aren't realistic IMO. Podolski prob won't be allowed to leave, and even if he does he'll go to a CL club/back to Germany. Ings will be able to choose his club and will go somewhere with a record of developing players. Doubt Zouma will get loaned unless Chelsea sign a fist team CB.

Atsu might be a decent shout if Chelsea take him back from Everton? Lass Diarra would be another good signing.

The reality is the best signings of recent years have all come from abroad. If we want to sign someone half decent without paying extortionate fees then we need to broaden our horizons and shop around Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
                        Some of these names aren't realistic IMO. Podolski prob won't be allowed to leave, and even if he does he'll go to a CL club/back to Germany.
                        Looks like a loan switch to Inter in January. Would love us to hijack this, especially as we could play the card of him not having to move his family as he can stay in London.

Very good player just absolutely wasted at Arsenal.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                          Looks like a loan switch to Inter in January. Would love us to hijack this, especially as we could play the card of him not having to move his family as he can stay in London.

Very good player just absolutely wasted at Arsenal.
                          IF he becomes available I reckon at least a handful of top 10 clubs will be asking about him..... starting with Liverpool..
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                            Routledge we let go and Ki we decided not to sign at the last minute. Not two of our better decisions...
                            Routledge wanted a move away I seem to remember?
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Shaun Maloney, Kurt Zouma Peter Crouch, Ntep and another winger. We need at least more than two loans, IMO. Sadly enough, injuries will always occure.
                              Last edited by Shania; 05-12-2014, 01:41 PM.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                                Routledge wanted a move away I seem to remember?
                                Thought we dilly dallied about and lost out
                                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                                X