Our stewards Are Getting Worse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qprsuttz View Post
    the guy has been climbing the cage for ages and not a word so they throw him out and just leave his 3 kids! not only that he has to pay to go sit in the south africa stand i saw someone else being led out at half time from near R block i think it looked like they were kicking people out left right and centre. also myu was told he can no longer bring his camera to film match footage after 2and a half years of doing so. :waaaht:
    The reason the guy got kicked out from R block was because he bought in a rucksack full of beers. It was an obvious decision to throw him out. He actually got up and fully expected the steward to walk past him for some other reason. His gf then followed him out. They won't be doing that again.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

na this bloke was on his own he told them 2 f off coz they were in his way they told him to stop swearing but he didnt so they went down then came up with 4 oranges and took him out

Comment

2 lads sneaked a beer in to seats, 10 mins into game..i said careful, cctv always on us here watching "us"....mins later a steward is up and they were never seen again...

a poxy 12000 crowd and they over officiate...a stern warning should do, even taking a name as a warning....

Comment

Have to agree about the stewards being out of control. I was in the school end as took some dads and kids from my village in an attempt to spread the rangers word. they raved about every aspect of the day - even the football ! - but it was tarnished by some incredibly aggressive steward.

The queue at half time was so slow that one of the dads had gone out five minutes before the half time whistle and only got the drinks in five minutes after the second half kicked off - god knows why the bar is so short staffed, as just means less sales - so we were watching the match just at the entrance to the stand so we thought we were within the law.

Then this steward appears just screaming his head off "out, out out, or I'll get you arrested". I thought he was going to hit one guy. Totally over the top. Don't these guys get it that at football in 2009 we are customers. One of the guys I took had never been to a professional match before and just couldn't beleive the treatment. They need a serious talking to. Pete or Scott or someone should have a word with Gianni about it as it took the gloss off an otherwise great day and put off precisely the kind of people I thought the club was now looking to attract. Sort the stewards and sort the catering!

Comment

Remember that the stewards are only doing as instructed by the Safety Manager at the Club and he's probably being told to make sure the stewards try to get people seated by the licensing people at the council.

Stewards don't want the bother.

Comment

the one I dealt with on Saturday seemed to be quite enjoying the bother...

Comment

the cardiff stewards were making hand gestures to the coaches, very provocative...

i have many issues with stewards, i want clubs to pay for police, as they can be more sensible ( chelsea police on horses were mad!!)
                stewards given too much power for basically losers!

Comment

Not just our stewards that are being a pain. Cardiff we were told to sit and we did for a few mins. They gave up after that. Can't believe they said that if we sat down then Cardiff fans would sit down. Surley it would be the other way around.
                  WEST COUNTRY RANGER

Comment

Working...
                  X