Our stewards Are Getting Worse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our stewards Are Getting Worse

Have to say, at the start, I mentioned how relaxed they were and made the day enjoyable, but slowly they are going back to being a pain.

A guy (okay he was over excited), climbed a little way up the fence, between the p and q blocks. The common sense approach would be to say "please don;t do it again, or we will throw you out", nope they chucked him out and he had to watch the game, by leaving and going in the South Africa stand. I've also noticeed that r'blocks were being told to sit down??

Surprised at 3-0 up, they would do this.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Stewards in the away end at Southend have long given up telling fans what to do after being kicked the crap out of by a number of clubs.Riot police had to save them v Soton fans a few seasons back.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

and people wonder why the atmosphere at loftus road has changed......cannot even get behind the team now........

Comment

Dunno, they happily let me smoke away yesterday
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Quaz we can jump up and down,run around,swear drink beer by the crate full,and still support the team,us armchair fans..........................LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
            Quaz we can jump up and down,run around,swear drink beer by the crate full,and still support the team,us armchair fans..........................LOL
            you have an armchair...you rich b*stard

Comment

dont have many crates of beer left though.

Comment

rich drunken b*stard then.......can i have an empty crate to sit on

Comment

The stewards are fools!
                  Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

the guy has been climbing the cage for ages and not a word so they throw him out and just leave his 3 kids! not only that he has to pay to go sit in the south africa stand i saw someone else being led out at half time from near R block i think it looked like they were kicking people out left right and centre. also myu was told he can no longer bring his camera to film match footage after 2and a half years of doing so. :waaaht:

Comment

The stewards have alway's been tools of the highest order.....

Comment

I'll be there in 20 minutes so save me some.

Comment

Dunno, they happily let me smoke away yesterday
                          You Nutter!

Comment

we should all back our fans and unite against the stewards,these *****s are making the game so pc.only a matter of time till a steward gets a hiding.i know thier only doing thier job,but traffic warden springs to mind
                            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

i agree there got to be someone to complain to
                              im movin my seat further to the back because i sit in the aisle in the r block and get told to sit constantly , fair enough if the person behind was siting dwn i would but he isnt.
                              guy behind me got chucked out coz he was arguing with the stewards because they where standing in his way telling people to sit down its a joke
                              and ruining the atmosphere

Comment

Working...
                              X