Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

people booed tarrabat reaction NOT at his refusal to pass!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Fan who wants to boo our players should go to watch Chelsea instead becasue out team dosn't need it. Support our team forever and do go the extremes but booing is one step too far
    WEST COUNTRY RANGER

Comment

I disagree with the booing. It was a good break and he should of laid the white pele in for his hat-trick, however it was his reaction that upset me. After the gesturing, he sulked around the pitch. The ball was played over to ellerslie road by barnsley and rangers were pressuring the play just inside there half with the crowd urging us to win the ball. Taraabt saunters over and backs off the player in possession with a grin on his face and his tongue sticking out, as if to say "F you".. He behaved like a spoilt kid. Not a high paid PROFESSIONAL footballer..
      Like i say, i disagree with booing(- groaning is different as we all knew the ball was on). But any player with an ounce of class would of rose above it and proved themselves by working harder.. for the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopaman View Post
        I disagree with the booing. It was a good break and he should of laid the white pele in for his hat-trick, however it was his reaction that upset me. After the gesturing, he sulked around the pitch. The ball was played over to ellerslie road by barnsley and rangers were pressuring the play just inside there half with the crowd urging us to win the ball. Taraabt saunters over and backs off the player in possession with a grin on his face and his tongue sticking out, as if to say "F you".. He behaved like a spoilt kid. Not a high paid PROFESSIONAL footballer..
        Like i say, i disagree with booing(- groaning is different as we all knew the ball was on). But any player with an ounce of class would of rose above it and proved themselves by working harder.. for the team.
        Superb post!
        He needs to realise his behavior is NOT acceptable.
        That was why I was upset with the way Pete interviewed him.
        The guy is a spoilt brat and he let himself down.
        He must learn from it as we are playing like a team and he needs to understand the word 'team player'.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
        X