Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

your club needs you today................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your club needs you today................

every man must do his duty today and roar us on to a victory over a p iss poor lesta side.....defeat imho will damage us so much we will begin our descent back to the championship...............resounding victory could see us go on that point gaining run before facup 3rd day that sees us safe!.................today is that important!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Agree facto players in recent weeks have stepped up so time for the fans to do the same. It's been decent last few home games so let's take it to another level

Huge game were we really need three points but at the very minimum we must walk away undefeated as I sit here tackling a bacon and sausage sandwich I fancy us to win one way or the other

Comment

im with you young wests though am tackling some grannola and pure pear juice as mrsf said im looking a tad 'early winter coatie' ..........................only farking kidding....3 bacon,2 cumberlands,mushys,beans,black pud n three toast.....wholemeal.......................a win n im off to excel tonite c ock a hooooooooooooooopsaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Comment

Who you backing think I'm going get a stream. Paid last week for boxing and it was not worth it

Comment

westie depends which chisra turns up as im not a fan of fury.....billy joe to edge eubank jnr methinks.....great bill though!

Comment

I'm tempted to buy but box nation make you pay subscription fee instead of just the event

Comment

Lets give it some vocals today, can't wait as always!!!!!!

Comment

Best day of the year for me today i hope. Rangers win and then straight to the boxing to watch my mate mitchell smith won the European title. Hes a top kid, west ham but also got a soft spot for rangers and does so much work for the k prince charity. So much so they gave him an award for it last week at the charity doo

Oh and west, you can pay for a months subscription today for fifteen quid, and then cancel it next week but still get the rest of the month.

Comment

Bragging rights are at stake today for me,c'mon lads we can't lose today and hoping to take all 3 points...

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    I'm tempted to buy but box nation make you pay subscription fee instead of just the event
                    I told people ages ago to go on eBay and get an android tv box, I watched the fight last week as if it was on sky.am glad I never paid for it,
                    You Rsssssss

Comment

Lets not forget lesta beat us home and away lasy year. I still think the points are ours today though with loftus road treatment for the foxes

Comment

Could've just watched it on the same link we use for football.

http://www.wiziwig.tv/index.php?part=sports

We're going to beat Lesta today, no if's no but's!

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                          I told people ages ago to go on eBay and get an android tv box, I watched the fight last week as if it was on sky.am glad I never paid for it,
                          Tell me more about this box buddy??

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Tell me more about this box buddy??
                            Here you go West, the links below. Down to you which one?

Not like a SKY box, links can break or be dead and you have to search for the channels which can take a while for live sport such as football, films are fine.

At least when you do find the live QPR game, you can watch it on your big screen, I'd say it's worth it, just frustrating finding a working link to live sport.

Andriod Box

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Best day of the year for me today i hope. Rangers win and then straight to the boxing to watch my mate mitchell smith won the European title. Hes a top kid, west ham but also got a soft spot for rangers and does so much work for the k prince charity. So much so they gave him an award for it last week at the charity doo

Oh and west, you can pay for a months subscription today for fifteen quid, and then cancel it next week but still get the rest of the month.
                              have a great day Mc. i will be at the football but will head home for the boxing.

woke up this morning fancying a win today.
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                              X