Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Club saddened to hear passing of supporter and former employee

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MYU
    Administrator
    • Mar 2009
    • 43466

    #1

    Club saddened to hear passing of supporter and former employee

    THE club has been saddened to hear of the passing of supporter and former employee, Malcolm Oakley.

    Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/qp...JIoGZbPbjik.99

    RIP Malcolm
  • geejaybee
    Silver Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 3377

    #2
    Never had the pleasure of meeting him but looks a lovely man.Far too young to go and our thoughts are with his family at this sad time.Lets hope the R's can dedicate a win to him today.

    Comment

    • Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
      Gold Seat
      • Sep 2012
      • 8957

      #3
      Always sad news to lose one of our own.

      Sounds like a proper R. Rest in peace Malcolm.

      Comment

      • maverick69
        Silver Seat
        • Mar 2011
        • 2029

        #4
        Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit
        Always sad news to lose one of our own.

        Sounds like a proper R. Rest in peace Malcolm.
        Hear, hear.

        Comment

        • Nick
          Gold Seat
          • Oct 2013
          • 5593

          #5
          Wow didnt miss a home game for 50 years, really puts me to shame. R.I.P
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

          Comment

          • Bigdave
            Gold Seat
            • Apr 2009
            • 5109

            #6
            RIP brother

            Let's hope the boys get three points today in his memory.

            U Rs

            Comment

            • West Acton
              CCG
              • Dec 2009
              • 21475

              #7
              Malcolm was a top geezer who I saw most recently at Chelsea away

              Always had a smile and was one of the better people in the Box Office to sort you out with tickets as he used his common-sense

              He knew who the proper die hard fans were and if they needed helping out with tickets he would move heaven and earth to assist

              Another brother departs and he will b greatly missed

              RIP

              Comment

              • Brian Wilson
                Silver Seat
                • Jul 2009
                • 4400

                #8
                RIP Malcolm

                Comment

                • QPR Richard
                  Gold Seat
                  • Sep 2011
                  • 6489

                  #9
                  RIP mate. Rangers legend.
                  Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

                  Comment

                  • lymehoop
                    Gold Seat
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 7380

                    #10
                    RIP Malcolm
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

                    Comment

                    • vanhoop
                      CCG
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 9642

                      #11
                      Rip mate
                      Ooh northern lads love gravy

                      Comment

                      • loneranger
                        CCG
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 9505

                        #12
                        RIP.
                        "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

                        London Pride has been handed down to us.
                        London Pride is a flower that's free.
                        London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                        And our pride it for ever will be.

                        Comment

                        • Hertford Hoop
                          W12 Seat
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 15998

                          #13
                          RIP Malcolm
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

                          Comment

                          • MattyRangers
                            Slimmer of The Year
                            • Jun 2011
                            • 24914

                            #14
                            Recognise his boat from games, poor sod. RIP Malcolm.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

                            Comment

                            • QPRDave
                              The number 10
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 32080

                              #15
                              Sad news...rip

                              Comment

                              Working...