Twitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twitter

Maybe it's me getting old, but not quite sure I understand it.
    Take JB for example.
    Loads of people abuse him on there, but don't they have to request to follow him as a friend first?

No their tweets are public meaning anyone can reply, retweet etc...also people that do follow JB may retweet his tweet onto their timeline, this persons followers then see the tweet...giving them an option to reply, retweet or abuse JB!
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
      No their tweets are public meaning anyone can reply, retweet etc...also people that do follow JB may retweet his tweet onto their timeline, this persons followers then see the tweet...giving them an option to reply, retweet or abuse JB!
      Yeh, but surely you only see a tweet if you follow the person that tweeted it?

I don't see tweets from people I ain't followed.
      Only started on it, but the comments some people say is disgraceful.
      As I follow JB, I got to see the sick tweet that some fool had posted the other week on his account.

Comment

My eldest lad got me set up on Twitter, I aint got a Danny how it works but I'm apparently following Barton too.the only one worth having a butchers at is gemma Atkinson, a proper sort
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
          My eldest lad got me set up on Twitter, I aint got a Danny how it works but I'm apparently following Barton too.the only one worth having a butchers at is gemma Atkinson, a proper sort
          Keeley Hazell was fit as, not heard anything about her for years though.
          I suppose it's a case of one day Page 3, then she is Chip Paper.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
            Keeley Hazell was fit as, not heard anything about her for years though.
            I suppose it's a case of one day Page 3, then she is Chip Paper.
            Imagine finding your sausage inside her.

Comment

Twitter is what you make of it like any social media, if you want to follow a bunch of creepers, you'll get creepy tweets! I'm @gatortfc I give a QPR perspective from Canada and retweet tons of QPR stuff from all over as well, I am the QPR contributor to an EPL podcast based here in Canada! Not a creeper btw!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                Yeh, but surely you only see a tweet if you follow the person that tweeted it?

I don't see tweets from people I ain't followed.
                Only started on it, but the comments some people say is disgraceful.
                As I follow JB, I got to see the sick tweet that some fool had posted the other week on his account.
                As I said, people that you do follow may follow JB and retweet what he tweets onto their twitter. Therefore you see it on your timeline. For example I don't follow BBC news but someone that I follow may retweet a tweet of theirs, then I see it on my timeline.
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Twitter is similar to facebook, you can set privacy settings so the public can view and reply to your posts or you can set it so only followers can see your posts. Like someone said earlier, if a follower retweets or favourites your post then it can go public or be seen by their followers etc etc

Comment

You can disable retweets for anyone you follow - a handy facility!

Comment

Working...
                    X