Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Are we 3 or 4 players short of becoming a Top 10 side?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MYU
    Administrator
    • Mar 2009
    • 43466

    #16
    My mistake, I didn't mean this season. I mean if the season started now would we be 3 or 4 players away from being a top 10 side?

    Last few games we've played the best teams, unlucky to have just scored 1 point. I believe if the season started now we'd be mid table on current team form, providing we added one or two players.

    This season is not over and we're a few wins short of mid table, we could climb out if we can stay injury free?

    I'd take 17th this year like most people, it's our aim.

    Comment

    • Kirill
      W12 Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 19359

      #17
      Originally posted by Hitman34
      Any chance of getting out of the bottom 3 before we start talking about top 10
      Now don't get greedy. Bottom 3 is warm and cosy in the winter and we will surprise everyone when we make a late dash out of it in the spring.
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

      http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

      How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

      Comment

      • bhujio
        Bronze Seat
        • Feb 2010
        • 378

        #18
        Let me put it this way, we are 1 player from relegation.
        Take Charlie out and we are doomed.

        Comment

        • Nick
          Gold Seat
          • Oct 2013
          • 5593

          #19
          Originally posted by MYU
          My mistake, I didn't mean this season. I mean if the season started now would we be 3 or 4 players away from being a top 10 side?

          Last few games we've played the best teams, unlucky to have just scored 1 point. I believe if the season started now we'd be mid table on current team form, providing we added one or two players.

          This season is not over and we're a few wins short of mid table, we could climb out if we can stay injury free?

          I'd take 17th this year like most people, it's our aim.
          If we started the season playing how we have done since Liverpool, we'd be very close to mid table now IMO.
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

          Comment

          • Toronto FC
            Apprentice
            • Mar 2014
            • 9

            #20
            Originally posted by bhujio
            Let me put it this way, we are 1 player from relegation.
            Take Charlie out and we are doomed.
            I believe this too. However if we had 3 or 4 more solid players I believe we can be top 10 next year strictly through team confidence and morale. I truly believe that Charlie will feature for England within the next two years, he's truly a star player.

            Comment

            • Will M
              Silver Seat
              • May 2012
              • 2737

              #21
              Our home form is top 8. If we improve our away form why can't we aim for top 10 next season? We are not going down, our rivals have problems too believe it or not. Just remember some over analyse us but never figure the other clubs into the equation.

              Comment

              Working...