• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
    Cracking dad ain't he !
    Unreal loan,bless her.
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

To be fair it will probably turn out to be one of her best visits ever, few prizes and a story for her and family to tell for years to come.

Me and Dad got a smack in the mouth as a kid in the 80s off UTD fans in the upper Loft and got a blood stained shirt, nothing from players or club and a bellowing/ban from mum. Dad was on couch for few night.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluetooth View Post
        To be fair it will probably turn out to be one of her best visits ever, few prizes and a story for her and family to tell for years to come.

Me and Dad got a smack in the mouth as a kid in the 80s off UTD fans in the upper Loft and got a blood stained shirt, nothing from players or club and a bellowing/ban from mum. Dad was on couch for few night.
        Anyone hit my kids I know I'd come out on top.if that was my little girl Mrs van would have squared me straight on the chin before I'd put the key in the door ,would make her right too
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/732C3...oNZMk1yylrH.fF

Comment

Those hands went up a bit too late.

Comment

England vs Scotland was about 12 fighting everywhere. Dad again got smack and I got a smack with my first g-n shower from Scottish fans above. It didn't put me off a few years ago I had my second g-n shower and I must say it piste over the first one.

never put me off going and in fact now I wouldn't change a thing.

Some of the reactions on this post make me laugh. Dad/girl had split second to react and are now well over it I'd bet. Some posters had 20 odd hours to over react. No one hurt ......got free shirt.....sweet

Comment

I remember david seaman cannon balling the ball at a kid during the warm up at arsenal one year. The kid was sat on the crash barrier and he got launched orf it and St. John's ambulance had to help the poor kid out.
                "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                London Pride is a flower that's free.
                London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                  I remember david seaman cannon balling the ball at a kid during the warm up at arsenal one year. The kid was sat on the crash barrier and he got launched orf it and St. John's ambulance had to help the poor kid out.
                  When I first went to QPR nearly 63 years ago when I was 8,I stood in the boys section in Loftus Road and was hit on the side of my head by the ball in the pre-match kick about v Colchester Utd.The ball knocked me backwards against a wall behind the boys section.I was taken by the St.Johns Ambulance Brigade to a treatment room.Everything turned out OK and I got to meet all the QPR team after the match.I must admit,I can't recollect the score but have been supporting and attending the R's ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
                    When I first went to QPR nearly 63 years ago when I was 8,I stood in the boys section in Loftus Road and was hit on the side of my head by the ball in the pre-match kick about v Colchester Utd.The ball knocked me backwards against a wall behind the boys section.I was taken by the St.Johns Ambulance Brigade to a treatment room.Everything turned out OK and I got to meet all the QPR team after the match.I must admit,I can't recollect the score but have been supporting and attending the R's ever since.
                    Worst case of Post Traumatic Shock Symdrome I've ever hear of, Gee....

Comment

My oldest saw it as I watched the rerun yesterday. Has put her off going now, was gonna take her to a game this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                        My oldest saw it as I watched the rerun yesterday. Has put her off going now, was gonna take her to a game this season.
                        just skip over that bit and show the part of us going mental when Austin scored the 2nd a few more times
                        Rangers Til I Die
                        follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

I don't think it was anyone's fault but so please she's okay, it looked really bad.

I think it was really nice that Yaya Toure put things right after the game, so well done to him and shows he cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                            Worst case of Post Traumatic Shock Symdrome I've ever hear of, Gee....
                            You're not wrong there 77.

Comment

Nice touch by the best club in the country.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                                Look at that video again fis,the fella to the little girls right covers up without a thought. he knew it was coming,first thought would to be shield the little one.
                                I'd have got some blood in me fella & clubbed it away for a home run, Babe Ruth style.
                                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X