No announcement yet.

alan clueless shearer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watched it over and over its not a pen in my book. Still ill stop watching now before I go mad and end up sectioned. Shearer still a #### in my book!

Comment

Did anyone not see Shearer on MOTD last night eulogising about all of Charlies goals this season....they even showed them all and they were all saying what a good player he was.....it wasn't all about Chelsea!!!!

Comment

I have no argument with the penalty. We should be asking what the f Vargas was playing at. We continue to throw needless points away.

Comment

Not a pen. On goals on Sunday strachan rightly points out hazard did not have control of the ball when vargas challenged because his feet were in the air. It should be a booking for diving. Can see why ref was fooled but know 100% we would not have got it. Van is absolutely spot on.

Comment

Don't blame Vargas for showing some power in a shoulder barge. And yes Shearer said few nice things bout Charlie but that don't take away the hum drum tone that make me want to smash the TV up. Boring balding Shearer.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluetooth View Post
              Don't blame Vargas for showing some power in a shoulder barge. And yes Shearer said few nice things bout Charlie but that don't take away the hum drum tone that make me want to smash the TV up. Boring balding Shearer.
              blimey, that's some rage you have there for someone you don't even know and only talking about football!!.

Comment

Originally posted by QprQpr View Post
                Your better off getting back to the ice hockey
                That was an intelligent response. Just about what we've all come to expect from you QprQpr.
                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                  blimey, that's some rage you have there for someone you don't even know and only talking about football!!.
                  I don't have to know him as in ive been to his house for tea and cakes. But as a football fan he has been part of my life and been in my front room on the telly every week for 9 months every year for around 20 years. I think that enough time for me to form an opinion of I've never liked him.. he gjves me the hump and that's that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluetooth View Post
                    I don't have to know him as in ive been to his house for tea and cakes. But as a football fan he has been part of my life and been in my front room on the telly every week for 9 months every year for around 20 years. I think that enough time for me to form an opinion of I've never liked him.. he gjves me the hump and that's that.
                    Fair comment.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                      Did anyone not see Shearer on MOTD last night eulogising about all of Charlies goals this season....they even showed them all and they were all saying what a good player he was.....it wasn't all about Chelsea!!!!
                      Was about to post this but people only see what they want.

Comment

Originally posted by QprQpr View Post
                        Your better off getting back to the ice hockey
                        I play a lot of "Ice Hockey" as you call it and unlike my Canadian friend, as I posted earlier, I didn't like the call! Everyone is entitled their opinion and interpretation and should be respected whether you agree or not!
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

poor mrs shearer has had to look at him for years bearing down on her , the man is a bore and lacks personality . penalty never in a month of sundays . i was at a vets game this morning and only one person said it was a pen.some of these blokes have been playing football for 30 /40 years and some of them were chelsea fans ... just watched the manchester derby , there were 2 or 3 stonewalls that michael oliver didn't give , in football most refs will always side with the big teams. the game is going to the dogs when a game is decided on a challenge like that

Comment

It was a peno, OK it was a soft one. Had it been the other way round and it was given to us, many of us would say it a stonewall penalty.

Shearer was a striker, of course he will say it a peno

Comment

never a pen , haz leant into vargas , shoulders barged , all else followed

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                                Was about to post this but people only see what they want.
                                People see the same thing and form different opinions thank god, be sad if we all see things the same way. The pen decision has divided my family and friends but one thing we did mostly all agree on is if that if it was the other way round we would not have got it.

Comment

Working...
                                X