X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zzz View Post
    You sound like a delightful fellow.
    If you don't like it head back to a CFC board

And Van your exactly like me glad to see im not alone in thinking this way (you can add that reaction to Palace too just see less of them about)

Comment

You sound like a delightful fellow.

He was just fishing for a 'muggy' bite, from a newbie fish, he got one aswell, the rest of us knew it was humour, welcome to forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Manx Hoop View Post
        He was just fishing for a 'muggy' bite, from a newbie fish, he got one aswell, the rest of us knew it was humour, welcome to forum.
        This Zzz is def from the Scum!!

Comment

I know, i saw his 4.1 prediction, i was being sardonic with my welcome.

Comment

A zzz is also referred to by woman as their Dildo so quite an appropriate name our Chelsea chum has chosen for himself
            Last edited by West Acton; 31-10-2014, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Can we call him a sket

Comment

Why ?

Comment

nightmare.......guarentee the c unt couldnt have a straightener on his own.....fact
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Coz I'm QPR

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                      nightmare.......guarentee the c unt couldnt have a straightener on his own.....fact
                      Game though

Comment

Honestly I was just surprised at the level of hatred you seem to have for Chelsea and our supporters. But whatever, it's your forum.

Comment

Honestly I was just surprised at the level of hatred you seem to have for Chelsea and our supporters. But whatever, it's your forum.
                          Out of interest why would you think there would not be a dislike of your team??

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Out of interest why would you think there would not be a dislike of your team??
                            I knew you'd dislike us, lots of people do. Just like we dislike lots of clubs. It's natural in sports, especially football with so many rivalries. I'm just used to the Chelsea forums I use, where people are generally pretty laid back, and we have lots of opposition fans come on and have good conversations with them.

Comment

I knew you'd dislike us, lots of people do. Just like we dislike lots of clubs. It's natural in sports, especially football with so many rivalries. I'm just used to the Chelsea forums I use, where people are generally pretty laid back, and we have lots of opposition fans come on and have good conversations with them.
                              No one stopping you having a sensible debate but you have chosen to get involved on a thread which clearly sets out its objectives from the title so probably best to steer clear from this thread and get involved on the one about predicted outcomes. Away fans in general are welcomed on the bored as long as they act sensible and show a bit of decorum given their on a rivals site

However given your the local enemy and we have had in previous seasons untold numbers of Chelsea plums come on this board larging it up and telling us were c rap and going to get humped then we take points of you so when Chelsea fans do appear you are judged on those that have gone before and who have been if honest rather embarrassing. In fairness to you apart from your poor taste in your chosen football team from what I have read from you so far you have been decent enough so will offer you an olive branch and give you the benefit of the doubt

So on football business do you think we stand any chance at all tomorrow???

Comment

JT captain leader ledgend or whatever it is

Didier Drogba is a mug of which they always have loads eg cole, JT, obi mikel

Boring one nil merchants over the years

Definitely the way they say Chels

Bought all their success

Far more to respect about the other big teams like liverpool, man u and arsenal who would much prefer to see play as cant stand watching the scum especially in the champs league

Comment

Working...
                                X