Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jfish View Post
    Clueless
    Ignore. P#### says things for effect. He's like an Adrian Durham but more irritating. Bit like crabs

Comment

Where do i f ing start horrible memeries of my dad being attacked walking down St africa rd when i was about 12, i went to a luton/scom game in the 70s i left early to avoid trouble and as walked down the steps to get out the oak rd got hit over the head with a lump of wood that knocked me out.

Over the years back in the 70s and 80s had to listen how QPR fans are wonkers and how they take over our ground and take the pizz.

Im not proud but when we played them 3 years ago i heard there was going to be a meet up on the green behind the bok and was willing to get nicked or end up in hospital i wont backing down ever again.

Can't put into words how much i hate them.

Comment

Originally posted by ZANNEYQPR View Post
        Where do i f ing start horrible memeries of my dad being attacked walking down St africa rd when i was about 12, i went to a luton/scom game in the 70s i left early to avoid trouble and as walked down the steps to get out the oak rd got hit over the head with a lump of wood that knocked me out.

Over the years back in the 70s and 80s had to listen how QPR fans are wonkers and how they take over our ground and take the pizz.

Im not proud but when we played them 3 years ago i heard there was going to be a meet up on the green behind the bok and was willing to get nicked or end up in hospital i wont backing down ever again.

Can't put into words how much i hate them.
        We've all grown up and got bigger, and the tables have turned. Their lads are 60 odd now and they've inherited a load of tarts..chels ffs
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
          Chelsea had something about them back then.todays cfc fan is your average c unt who knows f uck all about loyalty or history. look whose at the top and go buy the shirt.c unts the lot of em,we might lose the game as they've bought the premier this year.same when they bought the champions league, bayern and barca? Money talks.
          Absolutely robbed that champions league. Bad for football seeing a team win it like that

Comment

Always had the shittiest ground in London.

JT and his thieving, dealing, shagging family.

Using 'Chels' isn't an abbreviation, anyone that does is a total cu.... now that is an abbreviation.

David Speedie

Comment

'muggsie'.....flash little fat c unt from south acton used to love giving it large when in numbers with em but surprisingly coy when offered a straightener outside the boulevard in ealing one night......leave it out geeeze that was years ago man, he blurted
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                boulevard in ealing

Also heard those excuses on number of occasions from people who fancy themselves then it dawns on them there in to deep 'come on mate were all Acton at the end of the day'

Comment

Wonder what ever happened to that fat little ######.

Saw him do a turd in his pants when confronted by a sword one year. Remember that?

Comment

'muggsie'.....flash little fat c unt from south acton used to love giving it large when in numbers with em but surprisingly coy when offered a straightener outside the boulevard in ealing one night......leave it out geeeze that was years ago man, he blurted
                    Remember he came to rangers a few times mid 80's up in SA stand wearing a three quarter leather jacket. He looked like one of the cartoon characters in the Lavender Hill mob.

Comment

Listening to them refer to them as 'Chelch'

Really doesn't require further explanation.

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                        Clueless
                        No, not clueless at all...just an opinion voiced on a chat forum so deal with it!!!
                        the imo's were a clue.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                          No, not clueless at all...just an opinion voiced on a chat forum so deal with it!!!
                          the imo's were a clue.
                          Agree with jfish - you really are clueless and your posts are irritating beyond belief.

Comment

the little runt used to stand in the loft , he'd come with ashley that went over to chelsea. ashley would come on the cmob transits from the vic and i saw him with them in a boozer one saturday , he tried to deny he was a traitor , total melt

Comment

Originally posted by Necessary Evil View Post
                              Agree with jfish - you really are clueless and your posts are irritating beyond belief.
                              Clueless, as in don't necessarily always agree with the flock? What's happened to having the right to voice ones own opinion eh?
                              Use ignore then, its easy to use. There's a good lad!

Comment

i hate them even more now

Comment

Working...
                                X