No announcement yet.

how long before??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So who says that posters who are positive rangers fans are not realists or do we have to resort to being negitive to join your unhappy gang. You should take a holiday...heard estonia's nice this time of year.
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
      Is it possible to start a poll please as I'm not sure if I'm a happy clapper or a realist?

I'd like to think I see things as they are & am pretty much a realist but I also clap a lot & am a generally happy person so this has left me somewhat confused & in doubt of what my actual title should be.
      No your just weird!...... Got to be one or the other to post on here I'm afraid!!
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
        No your just weird!...... Got to be one or the other to post on here I'm afraid!!
        This is awful. What am I ? ! !

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          And there you go, you have no argument. As I said earlier, grow up son.
          Oh no Ginge, you know I have an argument.. It's just not worth it though is it? You aint gona understand, and I aint going to make you be able to understand?
          Son? Who are you to speak to me like that? I don't even know you.

I was never as happy-clappy as you lot.. I was more realistic in looking at the issues we had after the performances a few weeks ago. I wanted to talk about those issues and vent my frustration. That is you happy clappers way and I understand that

Comment

Your a rabbit so at a quess yr a realist...on the other hand if you were a seal
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Doom and gloom merchants have ruined another thread.

Let's face it everyone is going to consider themselves a realist.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                Gloating? That really is very childish, we are merely happy that we have put two good performances back to back, are off the bottom of the table and are 3 points closer to the survival target.
                You on the other hand wil have been sat in front of your computer last night, struggling to find the negatives
                What the fvck are you on?!

Read this line... I AM HAPPY WE WON. I WAS OVER THE MOON. Im happy this team is putting in performances.. I was not looking at negatives.
                This is what I mean by YOU DONT GET IT or my opinion.

All ive been saying is I felt like I was more realistic with my opinions on HR a few weeks ago.. I refused to be as happy as some of you lot.

Comment

Hang on I was in the Harry Out gang after the W.Ham game but now after seeing his and the teams performance in the last 2 games Iv left that party.... Also I like a good old moan but I think in general Im a happy chappy so Im now a tad confused as to what side Im in.....

SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                    Doom and gloom merchants have ruined another thread.
                    Completely inaccurate. I am a man of principle, my doom and gloom are not for sale.
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                      What the fvck are you on?!

Read this line... I AM HAPPY WE WON. I WAS OVER THE MOON. Im happy this team is putting in performances.. I was not looking at negatives.
                      This is what I mean by YOU DONT GET IT or my opinion.

All ive been saying is I felt like I was more realistic with my opinions on HR a few weeks ago.. I refused to be as happy as some of you lot.
                      I think we all know where you are coming from....we got it after your 300 gloomy posts when you thought we were going to drop out of the playoff spots last season.
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                        I think we all know where you are coming from....we got it after your 300 gloomy posts when you thought we were going to drop out of the playoff spots last season.
                        Where am I coming from then?.. Tell me what you lot are having a pop at me about?
                        I've said im over the moon about how we are playing and that we have improved our performances.. what have I been gloomy about TODAY..

Comment

Until you get a jesters outfit with matching hat with bells, an ol fashioned football rattle and an airhorn then we won't happy-pardon the pun!!
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Thanks for answering my question.. proves my point.. all as bad as one another on here

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                              Hang on I was in the Harry Out gang after the W.Ham game but now after seeing his and the teams performance in the last 2 games Iv left that party.... Also I like a good old moan but I think in general Im a happy chappy so Im now a tad confused as to what side Im in.....

your Bio mate
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                                Where am I coming from then?.. Tell me what you lot are having a pop at me about?
                                I've said im over the moon about how we are playing and that we have improved our performances.. what have I been gloomy about TODAY..
                                When did anyone single YOU out?

Comment

Working...
                                X