Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    You know what's truly pathetic?
    Dividing the fanbase into "realists" (those who hold the same opinion) and "happy clappers" (those who hold a different opinion).
    Oh pipedown Ginge.. no one asked you to get involved, sticking your oar in to protect your committee

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      Oh pipedown Ginge.. no one asked you to get involved, sticking your oar in to protect your committee
      Committee
      It really is half term isn't it?
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
        I was talking to Kevin not you.
        Extreme narcissism is egotistical preoccupation with self, personal preferences, aspirations, needs, success, and how he/she is perceived by others .
        You make me laugh Blue.. You come across with this superior authority and dictionary or glorious words to cover your shocking defence in a debate..

Comment

Committee
          It really is half term isn't it?
          Haha yeah it is....

Comment

Haha yeah it is....

So how long did it take for you to come up with the whole "happy clappers" vs "realists" thing?
            Are we "happy clappers" because we're happy QPR got 3pts last night and are glad we are seeing some positives finally?
            You were proper gutted you couldn't have a good old moan last night with your "realist" pals weren't ya?
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

You make me laugh Blue.. You come across with this superior authority and dictionary or glorious words to cover your shocking defence in a debate..
              Really, you piped up when I wasn't even talking to you, smacks of narcissism to me. This board really isn't all about you. And for someone who spouts a load of old bowlarks 90% of the time your comment is hilarious
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

So how long did it take for you to come up with the whole "happy clappers" vs "realists" thing?
                Are we "happy clappers" because we're happy QPR got 3pts last night and are glad we are seeing some positives finally?
                You were proper gutted you couldn't have a good old moan last night with your "realist" pals weren't ya?
                I can see ive touched a nerve with this separation of mine..
                You seem to have this mis-perception of me as well as the other members of your committee.. I'm over the moon we got 3 pts and played well. Im over the moon things look promising.. I am not looking at having a moan at the earliest opportunity. And this utter boll0cks about wanting Rangers to lose so I and other fans can moan is a load of sh1t!

It was realistic to think HR wasn't the man for the job, its not a 'witch hunt' as Bluehoop says it is because there looked to be valid reasons why he wasn't!
                Those who refused to see those obvious reasons I classed as 'happy clappers'.

The realists who saw the problems came on here not happy and when they did come on here the happy clappers stayed quiet.. Now the shoe is on the other foot.
                We won last night and the performances have been better from the team, this means that the happy-clappers take over the forum gloating for time being.
                The happy-clappers tend to put their hands over their ears when negativity arises.. the realists, acknowledge the problems and like to discuss them.

Comment

Really, you piped up when I wasn't even talking to you, smacks of narcissism to me. This board really isn't all about you. And for someone who spouts a load of old bowlarks 90% of the time your comment is hilarious
                  Just because someone disagrees with you blue doesn't mean their spouting rubbish.. ive been told that one enough times myself on here.
                  Im not making it about me Blue? Im defending myself from some of your childish gloating.

Comment

You seem to have this mis-perception of me as well as the other members of your committee.. I'm over the moon we got 3 pts and played well. Im over the moon things look promising.. I am not looking at having a moan at the earliest opportunity. And this utter boll0cks about wanting Rangers to lose so I and other fans can moan is a load of sh1t!

It was realistic to think HR wasn't the man for the job, its not a 'witch hunt' as Bluehoop says it is because there looked to be valid reasons why he wasn't!

The realists who saw the problems came on here not happy and when they did come on here the happy clappers stayed quiet.. Now the shoe is on the other foot.
                    We won last night and the performances have been better from the team, this means that the happy-clappers take over the forum gloating for time being.
                    The happy-clappers tend to put their hands over their ears when negativity arises.. the realists, acknowledge the problems and like to discuss them.
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

What the fvck.... haha

Comment

What a load of old tosh. You've got your "realist" opinion, which is fine, but anyone who disagrees with it is a happy clapper. In fact, some that you have labelled as happy clappers are also of the opinion, or are not too sure, that Harry is up to the job any more, like myself. I and others just happen to prefer posting about more positive things, something you have seemed to take offence to. Prime example, digging out Kevin earlier for his sarcasm towards you because your opinions differed, yet never digging Kirill out for his sarcasm, as you both hold the same opinion.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

What a load of old tosh. You've got your "realist" opinion, which is fine, but anyone who disagrees with it is a happy clapper. In fact, some that you have labelled as happy clappers are also of the opinion, or are not too sure, that Harry is up to the job any more, like myself. I and others just happen to prefer posting about more positive things, something you have seemed to take offence to. Prime example, digging out Kevin earlier for his sarcasm towards you because your opinions differed, yet never digging Kirill out for his sarcasm, as you both hold the same opinion.
                          Happy clappers union.

Comment

Happy clappers union.
                            And there you go, you have no argument. As I said earlier, grow up son.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Gloating? That really is very childish, we are merely happy that we have put two good performances back to back, are off the bottom of the table and are 3 points closer to the survival target.
                              You on the other hand wil have been sat in front of your computer last night, struggling to find the negatives
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Is it possible to start a poll please as I'm not sure if I'm a happy clapper or a realist?

I'd like to think I see things as they are & am pretty much a realist but I also clap a lot & am a generally happy person so this has left me somewhat confused & in doubt of what my actual title should be.

Comment

Working...
                                X