'Arry letting off steam by slating Taarabt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    This will upset a few but this is the exact reason why he is overhyped and why people always refer to him being best player season we went down because of polls on this board.

Yes he did look ok when he came on but he was on for 20mins and look at the standard of those around him that he had to shine against. That performance at West Ham from the team was abysmal I would have looked good coming on for 20mins. Just because he looked ok coming on don't make him the stand out player just makes him the slightly better then the shower of s hite he's being compared too. Getting MOM awards in our last season in the prem is nothing to brag about as even with those awards he was s hit just slightly less s hit then the others.

If there had been an option that season each game for 'No MOM' that would have won the prize come the end of the season not him
    I didn't see MYU saying Taarabt played a blinder.

All he was saying that he looked ok against West Ham, meaning, he can't be that unft!

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      Sorry MYU nut megging someone don't mean your training as is required. Sessions like that are what Adel is all about he's a show pony its that type of session that he excels at and rightly so its his strength but I would be interested in see his ethos in the sessions where effort is required??

Going to defend Harry now (cant believe this) but don't think our media team help harry with Videos like this. We get a 35sec video and fans lap it up and demand that he should be in the starting team because of it and then people get on the mangers back when hes not.

Its a 35sec video chaps lets see what he does in the remainder of the two hour session

Comment

That was 2 weeks ago. I've got a funny feeling that Adel went on an extended Jolly up during the international break..........

Comment

Ffs.. All you Adel fans need to pull your head out of your harris's.... The bloke is a waster, terrible attitude. So what if he doesn't like the manager. I don't like mine but i still work hard for the rest of the guys I work with. Blokes a genius but a wrogun. If we were mid table you would all be crawling around Redknapps piece. Message board winkers
          http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by TheNiceGuy View Post
            I didn't see MYU saying Taarabt played a blinder.

All he was saying that he looked ok against West Ham, meaning, he can't be that unft!
            He looked ok in comparison to what his teammates served up on that day. Had he come on today based on todays effort he would have been no better then anyone else and yes he came on but it was for what 15/20mins cant judge his fitness on that

I personally would get him involved again if he is putting the effort in on the training pitch but if hes not (if what Harry is saying is true) then don't give him a sniff

Comment

3 stone overweight. OK Harry.

Comment

If that nutmeg don't get him in the starting 11 nothing will.
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I really don't see why people are being called "Adel fans" just because they don't share Harry's views oh him. This is very silly IMHO.

I will tell you the reason I don't share Harry's opinion. Because Harry is FULL OF SH*T! He constantly lies to deflect blame off himself.

Remember last season when Fulham said Taarabt can come back. Harry said he doesn't want him. We were doing well. Then when Taarabt started doing well at Milan, and we were struggling, suddenly Harry said he would have had Taarabt back in a flash!

Then this season Harry was saying Taarabt isn't bothering training. What we later found out is that Taarabt had an injury and so couldn't train.

Then even in this interview Harry can't keep his story straight. First he says 2 or 3 players aren't trying hard in training, and then he later changes that to only Taarabt.

So you tell me, why should I form an opinion on Taarabt based on what Harry says when Harry clearly isn't a trustworthy person.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    This will upset a few but this is the exact reason why he is overhyped and why people always refer to him being best player season we went down because of polls on this board.

Yes he did look ok when he came on but he was on for 20mins and look at the standard of those around him that he had to shine against. That performance at West Ham from the team was abysmal I would have looked good coming on for 20mins. Just because he looked ok coming on don't make him the stand out player just makes him the slightly better then the shower of s hite he's being compared too. Getting MOM awards in our last season in the prem is nothing to brag about as even with those awards he was s hit just slightly less s hit then the others.

If there had been an option that season each game for 'No MOM' that would have won the prize come the end of the season not him
                    against wet spam, i thought he looked more creative than most of our team, but when we lost posession, he never seemed to be running back and putting any kind of defensive shift in, he was strolling around and catching his breath. for me, he still didn't seem fit. maybe things have improved in the last 2 weeks - did anyone actually see this reserve match that he played in?

Comment

Looked in reasonably good shape at West Ham albeit a small amount if time.

3 stone? I don't think so somehow.

Comment

Like I say. Something's happened during the 2 week international break.

You don't need to be a rocket scientist to work it out........

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
                          Like I say. Something's happened during the 2 week international break.

You don't need to be a rocket scientist to work it out........
                          From the training clip, Taarabt seemed happy, so did everyone else.

It didn't look like someone poisoning the dressing room.

Maybe Taarabt just got sick of Harry's rubbish and finally said something back to him.

I don't know, maybe Taaarbt is at fault, but I certainly wouldn't believe anything just because Harry said it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNiceGuy View Post
                            I think the opposite. Harry WAS lying. He started off with saying there are two or three at the club who aren't training, and then changed it to only Taarabt.

Harry is full of rubbish, I would never trust what he says.
                            Most false and untrue username in the history of the internet. Needs 'not' after 'the'

Comment

Just saw the interview. Harry looked mighty p#ssed off.

Adels usual laziness it seems. Shame as it was looking like he was breaking back in to the picture. How long more have we got this ar#ehole contracted for?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                Most false and untrue username in the history of the internet. Needs 'not' after 'the'
                                Because I criticised Harry I am not a nice person? WOW.

Comment

Working...
                                X