X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HR 90 minutes to save his job

Next subject on Colin Murray Talksport

That is all
    "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
    For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Where's this 1 game to save his job come from?...TF said this or is it just been made up for the sake of a topic on a radio station?
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
      Where's this 1 game to save his job come from?...TF said this or is it just been made up f
      or the sake of a topic on a radio station?
      I think they said there was some newspaper article .........
      Truth is they are looking for some R's to phone in the 'Wickes' phone-in , get on it Nick you can win a tub of Wickes trade emulsion or something equally exciting !
      "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
        I think they said there was some newspaper article .........
        Truth is they are looking for some R's to phone in the 'Wickes' phone-in , get on it Nick you can win a tub of Wickes trade emulsion or something equally exciting !
        Im on it Hoopz, although when it comes to paint only Dulux will do!..... but I am after a some Wickes decorators caulk... how exciting!!!
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Im on it Hoopz, although when it comes to
          paint only Dulux will do!..... but I am after a some Wickes decorators caulk... how exciting!!!
          Phone in starts from 12, I'll be listening out for ya !

Comment

His already gone lets be honest.. their probably sorting out how and settlements.. He may go upstairs for the rest of the season, part as manager by mutual consent with Sherwood coming in.. that's what I reckon anyway.

Comment

lets see if the players can put in a performance worthy of them wanting the manager not to be axed.

I say it this way because last 2 games, they don't look like they give a $hit.

Comment

if we get battered and players dont show up then he will be gone. if we have a good performance but lose then well i can see HR getting another game
                Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                Lovejoy: "No?!"
                Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

We will win Sunday.....

Comment

Im on it Hoopz, although when it comes to paint only Dulux will do!..... but I am after a some Wickes decorators caulk... how exciting!!!
                    never use that b n q caulkas its pony in cackles right up!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

'Bob' a QPR fan won £100 of Wickes vouchers for the call of the day, was it you incognito Nick ?

Comment

Really wouldn`t make sense IMO.
                        He had the chance to get rid after the shyte WH game.
                        So why keep him for 2 weeks and assess him in a game we really shouldn`t win, after all they did finish 2nd last season.

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
                          'Bob' a QPR fan won £100 of Wickes vouchers for the call of the day, was it you incognito Nick ?
                          Not me Hoopz.... great prize though!
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                          X