Stan the Man as well today....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stan the Man as well today....

This hooped dreams book sounds pretty alright from what I've heard, will be nice to get a copy of it (unless pete can wrangle me a freebie ) and to get it signed by Stan.

Between the Tiger Cubs one year anniversary and Stans book signing, seems off the pitch there's plenty going on today..i've a gut feeling we're going to destroy Barnsley on the pitch too (as long as fatigue doesnt hit us too much)

Should be a good day!

UUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRssssssssssssss
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

This hooped dreams book sounds like a book I paid £50 for from the club shop for dads birthday back in April .....sounds like a rip of to me!

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
      This hopped dreams book sounds like a book I paid £50 for from the club shop for dads birthday back in April .....sounds like a rip of to me!
      You sure that wasnt the history of QPR book?

Hooped Dreams is a fans book..

"The epic story of QPR's recent transformation, candidly told by those Rangers fans who watched it all unfold down at their beloved Bush. Hooped Dreams will chart a year full of unrivalled potential for Championship side Queens Park Rangers FC, following the takeover by multimillionaire Flavio Briatore and billionaires Bernie Ecclestone and Lakshmi Mittal. From standing on the brink of bankruptcy, and after a decade of depressing media headlines about huge debts and boardroom rows, the club suddenly found itself among the richest in the world. A dramatic new chapter in its history began - but what would be the outcome of this adventure? The promised land of the Premiership, or a club that loses its local identity? Supporters celebrating a winning side on the pitch, or a loyal fanbase that feels it no longer possesses its club? We talk to people inside the club and fans from all walks of life, well-known and otherwise, as we document a roller-coaster season both on and off the pitch. Head coaches come and go as the new owners, with Renault F1 boss Briatore at the helm, strive to get QPR back to where the fans believe they belong, among football's elite in the Premiership. "
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
        You sure that wasnt the history of QPR book?

Hooped Dreams is a fans book..

"The epic story of QPR's recent transformation, candidly told by those Rangers fans who watched it all unfold down at their beloved Bush. Hooped Dreams will chart a year full of unrivalled potential for Championship side Queens Park Rangers FC, following the takeover by multimillionaire Flavio Briatore and billionaires Bernie Ecclestone and Lakshmi Mittal. From standing on the brink of bankruptcy, and after a decade of depressing media headlines about huge debts and boardroom rows, the club suddenly found itself among the richest in the world. A dramatic new chapter in its history began - but what would be the outcome of this adventure? The promised land of the Premiership, or a club that loses its local identity? Supporters celebrating a winning side on the pitch, or a loyal fanbase that feels it no longer possesses its club? We talk to people inside the club and fans from all walks of life, well-known and otherwise, as we document a roller-coaster season both on and off the pitch. Head coaches come and go as the new owners, with Renault F1 boss Briatore at the helm, strive to get QPR back to where the fans believe they belong, among football's elite in the Premiership. "
        Fair enough that does sound alright actually, I'm getting my wires crossed. The one I bought my dad was book of newspaper cuttings from the Mirror I am now recalling, I think the history book is different?

Comment

we was given 4 books to give away for competitions and one book will be signed today.

Comment

Working...
          X