Lower Loft Access Problems - Please Read Help Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
    Good on you mate. Some just insult people, rather than patiently working on them.

Now off to read Stanley's thread to see if this really is such a lowbrow site.
    Can I choose to be middlebrow. I might be too low for high, and too high for low. Or something like that. And my daily papers the East Grinstead Courier, so where does that leave me?

And don't forget the email !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SussexR View Post
      Can I choose to be middlebrow. I might be too low for high, and too high for low. Or something like that. And my daily papers the East Grinstead Courier, so where does that leave me?

And don't forget the email !!!!
      Anything but monobrow. They don't go down to well in these parts.

E-mail been sent.

Comment

Cheers, I'll remember that. Thanks for the email too.

Comment

I know that some of you may not support us in our quest, (but I hope I put our case across from the heart) but I'd like to ask again for as much support as possible.

Please email your support to email rangersllsg@gmail.com if you feel able to

Your fellow Rangers fans in the Lower Loft need help as we are in trouble. Please support us in our hour of need. It would be greatly appreciated.

I am receiving many emails from fans who are saying they will walk away if the club doesn't change it's approach, which would be a great shame. There are many people angry at the clubs stance.

Comment

Originally posted by SussexR View Post
            Re the meeting, I've been invited to the meeting which is next Tuesday evening, so at least I'll have a chance to put my position across.
            Glad to hear this. It would be helpful to hear how the meeting goes. Would you mind letting us know after Tuesday please?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
              Glad to hear this. It would be helpful to hear how the meeting goes. Would you mind letting us know after Tuesday please?
              Of course I will. I plan to post on the boards with feedback.

The more support we get the stronger will be our case though, so if you feel able please email.

Comment

Working...
              X