No announcement yet.

A question to the Harry out people...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many points did people expect from those 4 away games?

Comment

I hoped for 3 but come on guys. We are newly promoted and 0 points don't mean sack the boss.

Comment

I agree in some degree and have always supported Harry but I was dismayed with his players not fit enough excuse on Sunday......that is the Manager and his teams responsibility and of course it will upset fans who pay 40 pounds a ticket ! It's October so to say they are not fit enough is just plain stupid ! Not sure he should go though yet !

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          Can put up with losing four away games on the trot. Having lost five out of seven games isn't the problem. The problem is that the team has no fight or spirit; that players aren't fit. It isn't that we lose; it's that we lay down and die. And that in terms of formation or personnel Harry and his team haven't a clue. Not a clue
          Great post, sums it up perfectly.

I want to see triers that have a go, show some spirit and desire not the spineless sh!tŁ we've been served for too long.

We shell out bundles watching Rangers, are loyal, follow them through thick and thin, so surely a bit of effort from them isn't too much to ask!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
            I expect the team to be organised , work hard , put tackles in and look like they give a #### if we then lose then it doesn't really bother me that much

The fact is the managers heart clearly isn't in it and the players are clearly not playing for him

We need a bit of stability and with you can't have that with Redknapp as he always wants more players

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              Can put up with losing four away games on the trot. Having lost five out of seven games isn't the problem. The problem is that the team has no fight or spirit; that players aren't fit. It isn't that we lose; it's that we lay down and die. And that in terms of formation or personnel Harry and his team haven't a clue. Not a clue
              And

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                How many points did people expect from those 4 away games?
                People have higher aspirations for Qpr than you clearly do. Keep happy clapping all the way to the Championship as were getting stuffed every week if u like, but i'm not happy to.

We haven't played Arsenal, Chelsea, Man City or Liverpool yet and ur going on about 4 tough away games, NEWSFLASH: Theyre all tough!

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                  People have higher aspirations for Qpr than you clearly do. Keep happy clapping all the way to the Championship as were getting stuffed every week if u like, but i'm not happy to.

We haven't played Arsenal, Chelsea, Man City or Liverpool yet and ur going on about 4 tough away games, NEWSFLASH: Theyre all tough!
                  exactly and the home games are easy!!!!

Comment

We need to start attacking instead of sitting back and letting teams onto us. Fair enough being outplayed by the 'top six' but the supposed lesser teams... its pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                      I'm just trying to understand why my expectations are so much lower than most on here..... So please answer me three questions.

1) how many points do you expect us to be on right now? Hull/Sunderland/Stoke at home: 5-6. Spurs/ManU/Soton/WHU away: 2-3. Total: 7-9, call it 8.

2) how many points do you/ would you expect us to finish with? A little better than one per match. Say 42-45.

3) how amazing do you expect us to do under a manager of your choice? If we get the right person, a bit better than a point a match. If we get the wrong person, no worse than we are now!
                      He's had two years Ablock and we are cr@p. Instead of taking responsibility he just looks totally disinterested and makes excuses. Even his one successful season last term was a very qualified success and a significant under achievement given the resources at his disposal.

We simply cannot wait to make this decision. If we act now there is time to rescue the season. I think our choices now are really twofold: stick with Harry and accept relegation; make a change NOW and hope to stay up.
                      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Spot on!! Alledgedly, he doesn´t want the sack but on the contrary he can´t help himself from eventually get it.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

8 points is not a unrealistic aim at this stage I agree. But there are bigger teams than us that haven't got that target withers. Newcastle , Everton! I'm saying we are doing it looking great but I do believe that Harry deserves until Xmas. If you say 1 point or a little better than one point is enough for you then 4 points from Liverpool and villa at home will not put us far off....

The names being thrown on here does not inspire me and I think we are better off with harry

Comment

Working...
                          X