A question to the Harry out people...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question to the Harry out people...

I'm just trying to understand why my expectations are so much lower than most on here..... So please answer me three questions.

1) how many points do you expect us to be on right now?

2) how many points do you/ would you expect us to finish with?

3) how amazing do you expect us to do under a manager of your choice?

Totally irrelevant questions to the situation.

But

1) Mid-table or NOT BOTTOM!

2) 48 points

3) Very well with a good group of players that we have

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
      I'm just trying to understand why my expectations are so much lower than most on here..... So please answer me three questions.

1) how many points do you expect us to be on right now? 6

2) how many points do you/ would you expect us to finish with? Enough for 17th place

3) how amazing do you expect us to do under a manager of your choice? I would hope we would be more competitive
      For me, it's not about the losing, it's the manner we are doing it in. I am simply fed up watching us not attack teams like Leicester and Burnley have done and will do.

I hope Harry turns it around but having watched us this season, we don't look up for any game.
      Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 07-10-2014, 03:32 PM.

Comment

I don't want Harry to turn it around! He aint long-term and he has a disgusting attitude after reading his comments today and recently.

Comment

I expect the team to be organised , work hard , put tackles in and look like they give a #### if we then lose then it doesn't really bother me that much

The fact is the managers heart clearly isn't in it and the players are clearly not playing for him

We need a bit of stability and with you can't have that with Redknapp as he always wants more players
          We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
            Totally irrelevant questions to the situation.

But

1) Mid-table or NOT BOTTOM!

2) 48 points

3) Very well with a good group of players that we have
            same as, his whole attitude towards everything is plain to see he dont give a f uck

Comment

48 points... Personally I think that's a tough ask given the fact of the rebuilding we had to do after promotion.

Comment

1 point average a game should keep us up. The bottom line is that is our target and we are only 3 points off that and that we have already played 4 tough away games.

You say you don't want redknapp to turn it round? So you purposely want us to do bad so he gets the sack? Hmmmm

Comment

1) how many points do you expect us to be on right now?

2) how many points do you/ would you expect us to finish with?

3) how amazing do you expect us to do under a manager of your choice?
                  Can put up with losing four away games on the trot. Having lost five out of seven games isn't the problem. The problem is that the team has no fight or spirit; that players aren't fit. It isn't that we lose; it's that we lay down and die. And that in terms of formation or personnel Harry and his team haven't a clue. Not a clue

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    For me, it's not about the losing, it's the manner we are doing it in. I am simply fed up watching us not attack teams like Leicester and Burnley have done and will do.

I hope Harry turns it around but having watched us this season, we don't look up for any game.
                    That's about it really.
                    I expected to lose against Spurs & Man U.

A win against Hull was realistic and draws against Southampton and or West Ham would have been reasonable expectations had QPR been performing well. so 8 points would have been my expectations so far and around 42 points for the season (if QPR can add Defoe in January).

Comment

Points tally is irrelevant - manner of our defeats is unacceptable. We could have same points but had gone down fighting in every game and scored some more goals and looked organised and most folks would be very content and confident points are coming our way soon. I expected to get outclassed this season but not out fought and out worked.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                        I expect the team to be organised , work hard , put tackles in and look like they give a #### if we then lose then it doesn't really bother me that much

The fact is the managers heart clearly isn't in it and the players are clearly not playing for him

We need a bit of stability and with you can't have that with Redknapp as he always wants more players
                        Exactly, like for example when we played Man City at home in the first season we came up under warnock and lost 2-3.

I think pretty much the whole stadium clapped the team off the pitch that night, as we knew they had done their best and come up just short of a team of better players.

Comment

Like some others I'm just generally disappointed more with manner of defeats than fact we keep losing. No real impetus, Harry looking disinterested and players lethargic. We seem to have very little fight and spirit. I just want to see us go for it and get stuck in.

With the players we recruited we should be probably around 15th. If we sort out fullbacks and another striker or two in January then possibly even bit higher by end of season. We actually have some potential if we could only get management and coaching right. Players not fit. FFS! That is plain embarrassing.

Comment

Il admit against West Ham it was terrible. But I was at the southampton game and I didn't get the impression the players didn't care. When we scored the whole team gathered towards the away end and went crazy.

Comment

1 point average a game should keep us up. The bottom line is that is our target and we are only 3 points off that and that we have already played 4 tough away games.

You say you don't want redknapp to turn it round? So you purposely want us to do bad so he gets the sack? Hmmmm
                              We already played 4 tough away games.....and got nothing!

Comment

Working...
                              X