Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are we really such an unattractive option to potential managers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we really such an unattractive option to potential managers?

A few comments I've seen on here alluding to that. I can understand that view but don't buy it.

Whilst we are short at full back and upfront I think overall we have an ok squad for a newly promoted side. It has potential. Get them fit and motivated and should be able to give a lot of teams in this division a run for their money.

I think Tony Fernandes comes across very well as an owner and is someone I believe people would like to work with. We have him, his two mates and the Mittals giving us a stable base going forwards.

There are big plans for the club moving forward, new stadium, training facilities etc.

I'm not going to say we are an amazing opportunity for a manager at the top level but do think we have a lot going for us.

Easy to be negative with things as they are at the moment but bigger picture still good if ole Bagpuss can be moved on.

Far from it.

A chairman who spends money like it's going out of fashion.

Decent squad

Will be backed.

Very good proposition for the right man. But the right man must be for us not the right man if you get my drift.

Comment

If Cardiff and Leeds with their looney tune owners can attract managers so will we. We have a good chairman that people would want to work for.

Comment

I'd say its the opportunity Pulis was looking for at Palace.

Comment

Nothing wrong at Rangers that a proper manager couldn't sort out quite easily with the players at his disposal.

Let's hope that within a few days we have one.

Comment

Working...
          X