No announcement yet.

Harry 'I don't want new contract'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any other chairman would have sacked him by now. Tony is a soft touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      He wants to get sacked because if he does he gets a payoff.
      Ok Harry haters, im on board. Get him out now.
      I have never called for a managers head ever. Not once. I may not have been happy in the past but I've never voiced it to the extent of being heard, just pub chat etc but this man has shown nothing but contempt & the more I think about the more annoyed I get. Doesn't take training, hires numerous coaches, can't motivate so hires Steve Black, things not working so recommends Les Ferdinand, has a fitness coach but blames fitness.

Nothing's ever his fault, the footballs #### and he's been backed to the hilt.

Get ta f#ck he's run his course.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
        I have never called for a managers head ever. Not once. I may not have been happy in the past but I've never voiced it to the extent of being heard, just pub chat etc but this man has shown nothing but contempt & the more I think about the more annoyed I get. Doesn't take training, hires numerous coaches, can't motivate so hires Steve Black, things not working so recommends Les Ferdinand, has a fitness coach but blames fitness.

Nothing's ever his fault, the footballs #### and he's been backed to the hilt.

Get ta f#ck he's run his course.
        I can tell you are a bit peeved Jim!

Comment

He's just taking the p!ss now with these latest comments and after backing him all the way I can't stand the thought of him managing us for much longer.

He's really got my goat!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
            He's just taking the p!ss now with these latest comments and after backing him all the way I can't stand the thought of him managing us for much longer.

He's really got my goat!!
            From a footballing perspective alone, his stats show him to be very average at best and nowhere near as good as he is portrayed. During his time with us, you would be hard pressed to find a worse manager in the top division than we have had to put up with. Should have been sacked immediately after our last relegation IMO, as he failed miserably then and it should have been clear to all that the bloke simply didn't have a clue. Far too negative and lacking in ideas.

If the sort of stuff being quoted now is in fact true, hopefully he will be gone by tonight. And deservedly so. Totally unprofessional, let alone disrespectful. When you consider how the likes of Chris Hughton and Alan Pardew carried themselves when fans have been consistently calling for their removal, Redknapp's behaviour, despite tremendous support in general from the Rangers fans despite doing such a poor job, is evidence enough that the game is up.

Please just have the decency to resign and show a bit of respect.

Comment

Agree his popularity has been more down to his media profile than what he has achieved. Bang average and seems to have lost whatever he had if he ever had it. Even at Spurs spent loads, lot of players flopped and did no better than he should have in light of that.

With us has been dire most of the two years. Am sick to death of his excuses. Now citing fitness? You really couldn't make it up. The guy can simply no longer manage a football club and should retire to after dinner speaking and the golf course.

Comment

It seems that since McIntyre wrote his report fans have been blaming Tony for the problems at the club. The problem is not the board, it's the management and the rubbish that Harry's teams put out each week.

The sooner this clown and his mates are gone, the sooner we can employ better management.
                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

It would have taken a very brave chairman to have let Arry walk away after clinching a very late and perhaps an undeserved promotion..I truly believe TF has twisted Arrys arm and better judgement to stay on and "give us another year"
                  It would have been a near impossible job for a new man to have come in so late and assess what players were needed to keep us up this year.
                  Arrys request for Hoddle to come in and assist should have sent alarm bells ringing to TF regarding Arrys commitment and more importantly the ability of his back room staff to provide a sixty seven year old man time to concentrate on what's best for him.
                  If he does walk then I will be grateful for what he did for us last year as look at the teams that went down with us now.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                    From a footballing perspective alone, his stats show him to be very average at best and nowhere near as good as he is portrayed. During his time with us, you would be hard pressed to find a worse manager in the top division than we have had to put up with. Should have been sacked immediately after our last relegation IMO, as he failed miserably then and it should have been clear to all that the bloke simply didn't have a clue. Far too negative and lacking in ideas.

If the sort of stuff being quoted now is in fact true, hopefully he will be gone by tonight. And deservedly so. Totally unprofessional, let alone disrespectful. When you consider how the likes of Chris Hughton and Alan Pardew carried themselves when fans have been consistently calling for their removal, Redknapp's behaviour, despite tremendous support in general from the Rangers fans despite doing such a poor job, is evidence enough that the game is up.

Please just have the decency to resign and show a bit of respect.
                    We have never really seen eye to eye, yet we have always had completely the same opinion regarding Harry redknapp.
                    Tbh I would say we were in the 5% against him as manager camp.
                    It is quite incredible why being bottom of the league has to be the case for everyone else to join on board.

I really don't think it is rocket science that this appointment was never going to end with happy fans.

Hoddle was another disasterous appointment and I would say I was in the 2% anti hoddle camp.

Now I am not slating the members of this forum but we do have a massive % of naive fans as well as owners.
                    Nothing to do with Tony not being clever and shrewd, christ he has been very successful but he wouldn't rate very high with regards to common sense.
                    The direction he has taken this club was never going to work and surely seeing examples like Southampton and Swansea is a lesson we should start taking note from.
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

You lot know he aint going anywhere don't you? - In some ways, I feel like all of this is a waste of energy.. Tony loves his man Harry and would rather have a bullsh1tting, compulsive lying, old dinosaur over his fans.

Comment

Just fark off you cant. Farking joke of a manager.
                        Passionless cant
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Can't agree on everything WeAre.

I am amazed that the number of people I speak to when the subject of football comes up, still think Harry is and has been a great manager.

His ability to pull the wool over people's eyes is without doubt, one of his strong points.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                            Can't agree on everything WeAre.

I am amazed that the number of people I speak to when the subject of football comes up, still think Harry is and has been a great manager.

His ability to pull the wool over people's eyes is without doubt, one of his strong points.

Im sorry but i just have to make a second comment on this thread.

who the fark does this saggy faced prat think he is? "if we stay up i will stay" no different from the mercinaries that farked off the last time we got relegated.

this cant only wants to be in the limelight of the media and he only gets that in the premier league. he just keeps wanting to grab the headlines.

Tony is not innocent in all of this either, he needs to take his nose out of harry's ar se and grow some balls and sack the passionless,old wax faced cant now or face the backlash against liverpool. its up to him now.

which is it tony.............. chairman or cheer leader?
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

This is great news for QPR FC
                              Under Les Ferdinand:
                              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Problem is Tony wears his heart on his sleeve with everything and is far too pally with his employee's - Which is why HR strolls around like he owns the place.
                                HR knew at Spuds that if he didn't get the results then Levy would fvck him off straight away.

With us, he can do what he wants.. he think his too good for us and we should be lucky to have him.
                                Whoever our next manager is, Tony needs to have that difference between friend and boss to him.

Comment

Working...
                                X