is the problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is the problem

The players or redknapp?seems all the pundits feeling sorry for Harry.
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

There's a whole bunch of things going wrong atm and lots of blame to go around! Injuries, poor tactics and selection, underperforming players and an un-balanced squad are the top of my list!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

Thorstvedt on Norwegian telly found it strange that Harry yet again buys Nico when he clearly is over the top.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

blame harry for the lot
        mark h did a better job then this

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
          The players or redknapp?seems all the pundits feeling sorry for Harry.
          It's both

It's the players for me. They are simply not working. To me it resembles a team that wants the manager gone. The reason for this could be Harry's fault.
          But at the same time Harry doesn't seem to give a damn. Bottom line though is the manager carries the can

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            It's both

It's the players for me. They are simply not working. To me it resembles a team that wants the manager gone. The reason for this could be Harry's fault.
            But at the same time Harry doesn't seem to give a damn. Bottom line though is the manager carries the can
            One up top again tho dave,is Harry that stupid? Utd,spurs,Southampton, west ham? He's gotta be some kind of c unt.the players play to his formation,we can see it how comes he cant
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Both, but in fairness to Harry, its the players who are the only ones who can directly affect results.

Comment

Add lack of quality and leadership.

Comment

Now I'm in Dubai I watch the games live on bein sports. Presented by Andy Grau Richard keys. They had Dennis wise and Andy Cole on the show yesterday and every single one of them slammed Harry and said they can't see him being their much longer.
                  David pleat done the commentary and he said their is a clear divorce between the players and management team.

I think they have called it spot on and it's their for everyone to see. If tf takes action now I reckon we got half a chance of not we are screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfy View Post
                    Add lack of quality and leadership.
                    Very easy to say lack of "quality". What do you mean by that? The players aren't good enough? I'm sorry, but I don't accept that. We've got a lot of good players at the club. The real problem is putting the individuals together in a team. That's the management's job and they're not doing it.
                    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Totally wasted 3 of the first 7 games of the season

Comment

HR blames pre-season " it was worst he ever seen"

Danny Simpson answer : Danny Simpson ‏@dannysimpson 11h10 hours ago

@TonyIncenzo all ########

Comment

Buck stops with Harry, his players, his team selection, his training sessions between games.

Comment

every poster on here wanted Remy to stay yet to a man they knew he was going fark off , Harry would have been slated had he took a chance and sold him a month earlier yet the club hung on to him then at the last minute he plssed off and left the club that paid his wages in the shlt and there's our problem we are left with one fit striker that still has a lot learn

Comment

Harry has been awful for us and surely it`s time for him to go.
                              But iv`e said a few times on here that there is something massively wrong at the club that goes back further than Redknapp.
                              It seems as though ever since Tony took over, the club has has been on a downward spiral.
                              Love the guy but think he HAS to toughen up and take no more shyte.
                              No matter what players we buy/play it`s the same old story...very strange.

Comment

Working...
                              X