No announcement yet.

Redknap+Bond+Jordan Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Backed him until now but it's time to go if we want to stay in this division.

Comment

simon cashman @superhoop007

Redknapp's on TV: he blames lack of fitness, pre-season, blah, blah, blah...#

Just fark off now you saggy faced uselss clown
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Redknapp out

Comment

Time to do what Newcastle fans are doing banners and pieces of paper sack redcrapp now,,
          R's

Comment

TF has two questions to ask himself

1) is this squad better then being bottom of the league with four points?

2) Is Harry the man to turn it around and give us a fighting chance?

If his answer is Yes and No he has to give him the bullet.

Two week break to get the right man in and to work with players. Were bottom but the gap is still manageable with a motivated manager and squad its only going to grow to the point their will be no need making a change with Harry. Time for a new broom

Comment

0-4, 0-4 and 2-1. Up come a average West Ham side and they don't need to get out of 2nd gear. Get rid
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Enough is enough. Harry, its time to retire and rest on your laudrels. Pulis, De Matteo, Hoddle, Bilic, Steve M or Steve Clarke in.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  simon cashman @superhoop007

Redknapp's on TV: he blames lack of fitness, pre-season, blah, blah, blah...#

Just fark off now you saggy faced uselss clown
                  If that is what he said, who responsibility was pre-season and the fitness of the players? Must be the kit man
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

For god sake, we played the seventh game of the season and in the month of October....and still talking about players not fully fit! Who is responsible for pre-season?

Comment

What's Jim Magilton up to these days? We had some of the best passing football in years and he headbutts players not putting a shift in.

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
                        What's Jim Magilton up to these days? We had some of the best passing football in years and he headbutts players not putting a shift in.
                        allegedly

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I've backed Harry to the hilt - but he and his coaching staff have got to go. The players are poncing about like a Fulham fan in a coffee shop. We should have never sacked Warnock....... And he'd probably still be here if ale hadn't have got done in the MK Dons match.....

Comment

Arry out but PLEASE not Hoddle or Sherwood or Les or any of these ####ing clueless English dinosaurs. That's just 1 step forward 2 steps backwards.

Comment

Originally posted by HertfordshireHoop View Post
                                Seriously time to go. Either Hoddle or Pulis for me
                                Hoddle is part of the sham ....if TF pulls the trigger then sweep the place clean

Comment

Working...
                                X