Why is Nedum still riding the bench?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Nedum still riding the bench?

Don't get it. Did he do something to anger Harry? He's got speed, drive up the field, and a terrific work ethic on and off the pitch. What gives?

Win or lose, harry has got his favourites at the back i feel sorry for ned there is 1 or 2 players who should keep the bench warm instead
    You Rsssssss

Comment

If he`s going to play ,its got to be in the middle ,anywhere else he can be a liability ,and Harry has got he`s favorites in the middle
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

I'd liked to have seen Ned and Caulker in the middle of the back four but sadly as has been said, HR has his favourites by the looks of things.
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

No matter the formation Ned has to start IMO!
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Will be out of the door in January if he doesn't get some decent game time before then.

Comment

The way things are looking for ned and it is a shame. He will only get a chance in the fa cup
              You Rsssssss

Comment

redknapp is a joke.....the man is as stubborn as a grass stain on cricket whites!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Harry still thinking that Rio will turn out to be the bargain of the season! Keeping Ned on the bench is suicide. The problem is that it us the supporters that will carry all the pain.

Comment

Good question.
                    Damned if I know the answer, though.

Comment

This is a tricky situation. Nedum is one for the future. Personally, IŽll pray that he will stay.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        . Nedum is one for the future.
                        Blimey Shania, he's nearly 28 !
                        "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                        For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

We have the best defence in the division, why on earth would we want to make a change?

Oh wait, is it actually the worst? Well, then you'd better ask Harry. I'll be interested to hear the excuse for that one.
                          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

We need to learn what/who we've got. Like idea of Nedum in for Rio at times.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                              We have the best defence in the division, why on earth would we want to make a change?

Oh wait, is it actually the worst? Well, then you'd better ask Harry. I'll be interested to hear the excuse for that one.
                              'Well,you know'.

Comment

Working...
                              X