Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
    Crouch is pony. Don't really need to add to that. Says it all
    So you're actually saying say Charlie is less than pony , I'm not Charlie's biggest fan but I'm not having that

Comment

Two totally different players , Crouch is a far better footballer , Austin is a goal scorer , wouldn't mind paring them up bet Austin would like that to , Austin needs someone up there with him in my opinion to create chances for him.

Comment

Crouch in and Joe Jordan out. That would benefit us and Charlie Austin. Austin can learn a lot from a Crouch who is a very clever player. Sign Crouch up on a 1 year contract.
        Last edited by Shania; 24-09-2014, 08:05 PM.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
          Two totally different players , Crouch is a far better footballer , Austin is a goal scorer , wouldn't mind paring them up bet Austin would like that to , Austin needs someone up there with him in my opinion to create chances for him.
          Am sure crouch wd be considered a goal scorer if he had played virtually his entire career in the Championship. I support Austin like you but it surprises me how dismissive some others are - not you - about Crouch. I wouldnt mind having a "pony" striker who has Crouch's record of international and prem goals and assists.

Comment

Can't believe we're still talking about Peter Crouch!
            "The World is Yours"

Comment

Any forward will tell you that goals come in bunches, so the fact he has only 1 goal in 5 matches doesn't mean much. I still have full confidence that Charlie will come good IF we give him the service he needs.

I wasn't expecting him to score 20 this season - double digits will be fine for me and I'm sure he will get there.
              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Crouch will get his only other goal of this season when we play Stoke away.

Discussion over.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  So you're actually saying say Charlie is less than pony , I'm not Charlie's biggest fan but I'm not having that
                  I think Austin will come great. Don't have no worries regarding him. Had he scored his penalty It be 2 in 5 and no one will mention it. He didn't score it but think it's not a problem
                  'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Give Austin a farking chance for fark sake!!!
                    As for Crouch, I've said it all along, I'd have him in a heartbeat. Forward 3 or him, Austin and Vargas? Yes please.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Crouch absolutely ran our CBs ragged last week but he wont do that against better teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        Crouch absolutely ran our CBs ragged last week but he wont do that against better teams.
                        Our priority is to have someone to run the lesser teams ragged anything we might get from the better teams would be a bonus , Never could understand all the don't want Crouch ,Crouch is passed it , you only want Crouch cos you think he's a Rangers man , during the window , well now you knockers know why some of us put his name forward in the windows

Comment

Comment

Crouch has just scored another very good header. I reckon we would be above mid table if we had of pushed them to get rid. Not that hardly any here wanted him. All that #rightsort bollix.

Comment

Wanted to come back to the smoke by all accounts

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                Wanted to come back to the smoke by all accounts
                                Honestly beleive him and austin together would of been the best strike force in the division. (outside the usual big guns top six)

Comment

Working...
                                X