No announcement yet.

Possible development for the new ground

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fernandes won't get us a new ground he's full of BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnside View Post
      Fernandes won't get us a new ground he's full of BS.
      This but most will be offended you had a dig at uncle tony

Comment

Originally posted by gxranger View Post
        what line would it be on, Central?
        My word

Comment

Locals seem to think plan A wont happen due to taking to much land from the Scrubbs
          Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
            You're right. Let QPR stay at Loftus Road and watch other clubs take the initiative to move onwards and upwards and QPR can drop down into League 1 again.
            40,000 may be too big right now, but if success is achieved on the pitch, the attendances will grow. Besides, part of the reason for a bigger stadium is for other football uses such as hosting internationals, plus non football events.
            That's a great point regarding hosting internationals, a deal could be done with a Brazil, Argentina, or the Asian teams like Japan too host games as most of there players are in Europe.

As stated above, the ground would be used for several different ventures, the new complex will be in the heart of Central London, prime location for anything you can think of, land of this size might never become available in this part of the city again.

In London most clubs are expanding, Arsenal have already built, Spurs, West Ham and the scum are still looking, including us, these are the top five London clubs in the best league and one of the greatest cities in the world!

We need facilities to reflect this status, otherwise let's compete with Fulham, Orient and Brentford and be happy with our lot.

I for one know where I want our club to be, Britain by nature is a traditionalist country, but you work and travel abroad and you see the so call developing countries building new infrastructures, in 20 years time, as a country, we will be left behind because of this attitude.

LF was great but it's finished, the name Queens Park Rangers WILL be a global brand! Even an insular country like the USA are selling the NFL as a global brand, let's for once embrace the future.
            Last edited by californiahoop; 23-09-2014, 07:15 PM.
            Kept the faith!

Comment

if we never leave loftus rd i/ll die a happy man...............the gang of four will be heard!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                if we never leave loftus rd i/ll die a happy man...............the gang of four will be heard!
                You would say that, as you've got your olympic stadium to look forward too!
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  You would say that, as you've got your olympic stadium to look forward
                  too!
                  WEARE there are many of us on here who have met the legend that is El Facto in the flesh @ Loftus Road or in the local watering holes ............

Whereas you have rejected our kind offer to meet up & share a beer or 7 before / during / after a game so therefore cannot be verified by anyone on here as a bone fide R ........

I therefore put it to you kind sir that you are indeed a SWINDON fan !
                  "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                  For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

weare

weare is very much a qpr fan dont worry about that but hes really hurting right now,because he knows only too well that with the teams we had allocated to us in the fixture computer were easily winnAble

but we have started very badly,and may not be able pull out of this

AND IT REALLY HURTS,WHAT EVER HARRY WAS DOING AGAINST MAN UTD AND TOTTENHAM AWAY KNOWBODY KNOWS,WHY DIDNT HE PLAY NED IN FRONT OF FERDINAND,

ITS ALL GONE PEAR SHAPED AND I DONT KNOW HOW REDKNAPP CAN PULL OUT OF THIS
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by gxranger View Post
                      what line would it be on, central?
                      london overground
                      Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Working...
                      X