X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bottom 3 , just can't see 3 worse teams than us at the moment
    We Are The People.....

Comment

Maybe this thread should be renamed.. where can you see us finishing UNDER HR THIS SEASON..

There's no guarantees but I think we would be a hell of a lot more organised and better prepared with someone like Pulis as manager.
      A manager and coach that actually takes his own sessions would be good.

Comment

Mid table.

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
          Couple of wins in next few games and this whole forum changes and I believe that will be the case.
          amen, and Harry will be king again.....fickle old lot.

Comment

Mid-table. Expect a victory against Southampton on the weekend. I thought we were ok on the weekend - we looked exposed at times at the back, but if the midfield aren't helping the defense that can happen.

Comment

Didn't get a chance to read the match thread on here this weekend as I was away; but I PVR'd the game & have re-watched it a few times; what I saw (I am sure those in attendance can confirm if correct), was a very poor ref, that allowed Stoke to jump all over our defense. Their first goal was defiantly a foul & I lost count of how many times Caulker was wrapped up by their defenders during corners.
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

I do think that some of you did watch a different performance to me on Saturday.

I have no idea where the I can see us winning on Saturday comes from? - We're leaking goals, have no goal scorer at the other end and have 4 central midfielders out.
                Match that with zero confidence and no idea how we want to play and it starts to look worrying.

I think we are miles away from mid-table. If you want to finish mid-table, you need a goal scorer and a solid back line.. we have neither.

Comment

17th was my goal before the season start and we are well on track! I just hope our key players will not suffer any long term injuries and Charlie will get better crosses so he can start scoring with his head.

Comment

We have not learnt from our mistakes. We bought to many players just to get us promoted from the CCC and have replaced too many players this season to try and be competitive in the Prem. No continuity. How can players be expected to all just turn up and play as a team especially as we have just gone up. 17th would be amazing and i think we can do it but it will be very close

Comment

For those saying "it only takes a couple of wins" the obvious retort is "first lets see your couple of wins." Cant see either coming at saints or west ham. But I am less depressed than most because i predicted third from bottom with this squad so we are exactly where i expected. If we are still in touch at Christmas and buy a couple of decent strikers and sort out some of our defensive frailties its still perfectly possible to stay up. Think it took us about 17 games to get to four points the year we went down so we are a lot better than we were last time in this division. Think fans wd be a lot more cheerful if they adjusted their mindsets this side of the transfer window and instead of coming out with silly statements such as "i expect to win at Southampton" they looked on most draws as being like a victory and when we do pull off a scrappy 1-0 win celebrate it like its Christmas.

Comment

20th unless Ferdinand is dropped

Comment

a win is a win Stains, scrappy or not and still 3 points. and Sat was a good point earned as well coming from behind twice. If we'd lost the lead twice to draw, now that's different. Still positive. Mid table I reckon but who knows, still early days. imo

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                            Before the season started I thought we'd be clear of the bottom three, however I now think we'll be bottom and left behind.

Things can change but that what I feel today, attitude before matches need to change for a start. You only lose a game after it's ended, not before a ball has been kicked.
                            My thoughts exactly, mate.
                            We have to go out and do our best to win every game, no matter the opposition, no matter how long the odds. Adopt that attitude and win, lose. or draw, we can all hold our heads up.

Comment

On current form bottom 3. Can't see us getting anything against Southampton, West Ham or Liverpool, but you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                                a win is a win Stains, scrappy or not and still 3 points. and Sat was a good point earned as well coming from behind twice. If we'd lost the lead twice to draw, now that's different. Still positive. Mid table I reckon but who knows, still early days. imo
                                Agree with first half of that. One fan posted recently that he wanted to see us dominate teams and play total football: Im sure we all wd but its hardly realistic in our first season back in the big time. Agree entirely a draw at home to Stoke - esp with the last gasp equaliser - is a big positive. But mid table? Not a cat in hell's chance unless we yet again re-model the side in Jan. Our strikers cant score and our defenders - so far at least - cant defend! Southampton and swansea are basically mid-table sides. We are a long way short of them atm. Much better tb realistic and pleasantly surprised than be blindly optimistic imho.

Comment

Working...
                                X