X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this some sort of sick joke?

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post

maybe people should put their efforts into supporting the team rather than waste a lot of vitriol on Hughes. The result is far more important.
      Why can't we do both?? We can support the team while chucking rocks at Mark Hughes head!!!
      'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Wonder if Joey will welcome him warmly
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
          Wonder if Joey will welcome him warmly
          Or Green?....
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Busheyboy View Post
            more bothered about winning the game, couldn't care less about him
            Ditto!

Southampton fans gave Redknapp a load of abuse at St Mary's, but QPR won the match.

Comment

The result is all that matters now. Forget the past, we have enough problems on and off the field to struggle with at the moment. Just my opinion though.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                Ditto!

Southampton fans gave Redknapp a load of abuse at St Mary's, but QPR won the match.
                And we gave Chelsea loads of stick and won its swings and round abouts

Comment

I wanna (verbally) abuse both of them.

Two sh' it managers for the price of one.....

Comment

Lets verbally rip Hughes a new one.

Comment

I am planning on consuming copious amounts of both baked beans & ruby murray between now & the early hours of Saturday morning. I will then proceed to hurl faecal matter at Mark Hughes for the duration of the first half.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by ArticHoop View Post
                        I think Harry's dementia is playing up he's in cloud F*****G cuckoo land? has he forgotton what Huseless done to this club? I hope he gets s**T all though the game especially if we get a good lead. Hughsie Hughsie whats the score, Sacked in the morning, and all the other crap we can throw at him, and the loudest booo's when he emerges from the tunnel,

Comment

Originally posted by ArticHoop View Post
                          Harry can fark off. This is personal, been building up to this moment for a year and a half. Harry or anyone else for that matter is not going to stop me spilling my bile from south africa road,
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by hitman34 View Post
                            harry can fark off. This is personal, been building up to this moment for a year and a half. Harry or anyone else for that matter is not going to stop me spilling my bile from south africa road,
                            yessssss... Thisssss

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              I am planning on consuming copious amounts of both baked beans & ruby murray between now & the early hours of Saturday morning. I will then proceed to hurl faecal matter at Mark Hughes for the duration of the first half.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                                Why only the first half????

Comment

Working...
                                X