No announcement yet.

If we don't get something out of the Stoke game Redknapp must go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Massive over reaction as per usual. Stick the same 11 out almost on Saturday and we will be fine. Personally if rather Barton than krancjar . People should stop wanting to kick people out after a lose and back the squad.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      Be surprised if Pulis took a job outside the PL.
      Agree
      I would've thought he could hold out for a mid table prem job.

Comment

After Mancs were humiliated by MK Dons and the 2 week break before the game it was on the cards that Mancs would be a different team.
        I think Leicester will be in for a hiding on Saturday, and they are playing them at home.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
          Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Managers come and go. Having issues with the guv'nor does not mean anyone 'hates' anyone.

I don't hate Harry. I'd love to have a pint with him. I just happen not to think him and his assistants are the future of our club, and I've thought that for a while. People forget that bar the 90th minute and promotion we would have had a new manager anyway. It's no big deal to question a manager's competence.
          Well said big fella....

Comment

Nonesense, Leicester may lose by the odd goal, but they will finish 10 place's above us this season

Comment

Originally posted by Manx Hoop View Post
              Nonesense, Leicester may lose by the odd goal, but they will finish 10 place's above us this season
              So you are basically saying that if we go down in 18th position, they are gonna finish 8th!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                Has anyone seen a back 4 of "Isla, Caulker, Onuoha and Yun" play? This isn't the computer game "football manager" lads, have ye been down the training ground?
                No, I haven't seen them play, but I have seen Dunne Ferdinand Hill & Traore this season and have not been impressed. 8 conceded in 2 away games (albeit against decent sides) doesn't look good. Swansea conceded 1 at United and Liverpool 0at Spurs. QPR could have conceded far less goals at both those games with better defending which is why I and others would like to see Onuoha and Yun get a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  Agree
                  I would've thought he could hold out for a mid table prem job.
                  Yes, it won't be long before one becomes available.

Comment

I said all summer that I expected a pretty pants start to the season cos of all the wonking about in the transfer window and giving players time to settle and it would be September/October before the dust settles and you can start to see how the team is gonna fare.

In addition there is the crazy lack of strikers (that I wasnt expecting) which just adds to the unsettled nature of the team and distorts team selection.

In the end if you want to hit the ground running get your biz done early and have enough strikers - otherwise starting the season badly and lacking goals is the price your often gonna pay

TLDR; I'll be judging how the team is doing in October more than now

Comment

That is the ideal take at the situation, I think. Does it come with age, Zeberdee??)
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by zeberdee View Post
                        I said all summer that I expected a pretty pants start to the season cos of all the wonking about in the transfer window and giving players time to settle and it would be September/October before the dust settles and you can start to see how the team is gonna fare.

In addition there is the crazy lack of strikers (that I wasnt expecting) which just adds to the unsettled nature of the team and distorts team selection.

In the end if you want to hit the ground running get your biz done early and have enough strikers - otherwise starting the season badly and lacking goals is the price your often gonna pay

TLDR; I'll be judging how the team is doing in October more than now
                        great post
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Disagree with the title of this thread. Win or lose Harry must stay.

Comment

If we lose on Saturday can't see where we are going to get our next win, because losing regular breeds loss of confidence, but I expect us to win today and finally get our season up and running.

Comment

We need to average 1pt a game to stay up.

10pts in first 10 games, will suffice, while the team gels, 30 pts after that = 10 wins in 28 games, and any draw points a bonus, we Will achieve that and stay up.
                              Tony may aswell spend the 50 mill on players in the prem, than pay the fines for relegation.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                                If we lose It would be four loses out of five, don't want hear from TF Harry will get it right it is time to be brutal, he has got to say to Harry you have done well to get us in the prem but it is time to get someone in that knows what they are doing in this league. We can't have players turning up for games and not putting in a performance, you have to give it a go in every game home or away, and not lie down as if we have no chance against the top five or six sides.

I would love to see Harry turn it around, because we have a pretty good squad, but it's Harry's team selection that gets me, because he does not see what other people see, but when he has realised it we are already 3 nil down it's to late, as for his coaching staff god knows what they are doing in training, because that on Sunday was unacceptable.

Ive sorted your first post for our next game Macca.

f we lose It would be four loses out of six, don't want hear from TF Harry will get it right it is time to be brutal, he has got to say to Harry you have done well to get us in the prem but it is time to get someone in that knows what they are doing in this league. We can't have players turning up for games and not putting in a performance, you have to give it a go in every game home or away, and not lie down as if we have no chance against the top five or six sides.

I would love to see Harry turn it around, because we have a pretty good squad, but it's Harry's team selection that gets me, because he does not see what other people see, but when he has realised it we are already 3 nil down it's to late, as for his coaching staff god knows what they are doing in training, because that on Saturday was unacceptable.
                                Last edited by Manx Hoop; 20-09-2014, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X