London Man Utd fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London Man Utd fans

Little article in The Sun regarding that QPR players will be travelling home via coach instead of train because they couldn't book a carriage due to all been booked to all the Man Utd fans travelling back home to London. Thought that was kind of funny and typical of their fans.

I do hate it when some Man Utd fans give me banter about being a QPR fan when they are from London. I just can't take them seriously as a proper football fan as they chose a team based on glory even though they are miles away from where there were born and live.
    'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Hahaaa...quality.

Agree with your sentiments a lot. A football club should be about the heart of the Community and the club giving back in Community initiatives also.

Comment

The fixtures came out months ago couldn't of been that hard to book a coach in 1st Class surely

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
        Little article in The Sun regarding that QPR players will be travelling home via coach instead of train because they couldn't book a carriage due to all been booked to all the Man Utd fans travelling back home to London. Thought that was kind of funny and typical of their fans.

I do hate it when some Man Utd fans give me banter about being a QPR fan when they are from London. I just can't take them seriously as a proper football fan as they chose a team based on glory even though they are miles away from where there were born and live.
        London Reds have been going since the mid '50's. Have massive respect for them. They also form the huge majority of Yanited's risk/yoof group.

They're very different from the usual hangers on and nu-football fans
        Meet me by the railway tracks

Comment

I like it when they try and justify it somehow.

I know a Man City "fan" who hated football until 4 years ago and then found a long lost uncle who used to live near Maine Road
          I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

Who remembers the big Asian fella Sammy from back in the day? Or Buttons? See him getting a good shoeing at Euston by a Rangers fella when I was younger going OT

Comment

fook em.....c untney reds!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                Who remembers the big Asian fella Sammy from back in the day? Or Buttons? See him getting a good shoeing at Euston by a Rangers fella when I was younger going OT
                they came to say hello outside the vic circa 87/88 and was a grand melee!

Comment

Everyone has their reasons for supporting the team they do, and for living where they do. United have an enormous fan base, of course there's going to be more of them all over the country. Shouldn't it actually be more impressive that they're making the trip that far to go to games. Surely that make them more committed than fans that only support teams because they live close by?

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                    they came to say hello outside the vic circa 87/88 and was a grand melee!
                    Few game lads they had back in the day always welcomed to the Bush

Comment

Loads more man u on the trains out of london then r's.

Comment

geezer in front needs to sort that terrible barnet out!

Comment

looks like a fat gary newman!

Comment

If you're from London you support a London club. Cant imagine it being vice versa with loads of mancs supporting arsenal, Chelsea etc etc

Comment

Not Mancs, but I met plenty of northerners while at University who were Chelsea/Arsenal
                              I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

Working...
                              X