Dietmar Hamann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dietmar Hamann

I don't know if this has been mentioned so please merge if that is the case.

Listening to Talksport they wanted to bring up the Financial fair play debate about QPR.
    So I turned up the volume on my radio.

Anyway the irish presenter forgotten his name as he is a nobody, asked Bunce the boxing commentator and Dietmar their opinions regarding the QPR pathetic case.

Bunce didn't really go into deep and felt that Tony Fernandes did have some pts but the bloke didn't really get too involved so then that german tosspo t jumps in.

Hamann basically said that we 'qpr', should be fined if we drop down the league and they must act on teams like QPR.
    You can imagine by this point my blood starts boiling but then he sums up why some ex footballers are too stupid to be put onto radio, allbeit he has the face for it!
    He said I can't make an excuse up for QPR because they took a chance by signing players like 'SAMBA' on 100k a wk and they didn't even put in a reduction of wages in case they got relegated.
    Samba was sold back for the same money we paid for him so what is this stupid "person' [edit] talking about. It's people like him that don't have any knowledge to back any of it up making it a complete mockery.

I followed this with a phone call to talksport but they wouldn't let me correct him on this due to advertising.

My passion for my club does sometimes get the better of me but when I hear false information it just makes my blood boil and these so called pundits need to do their homework or reign it in!

End of rant!
    Last edited by WeAreQPR12; 10-09-2014, 04:08 PM.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

That station is pony and their researchers should be strung up for not doing their jobs. I had the misfortune of listening to it in a sherbet just before the season started( the presenters were Georgie Bingham and the horse neglecter Mickey Quinn and the nonsense they were talking about QPR was unreal. At one point she said we still had Granero, Johnson and Bosmehmehmehmeha on our books!!!!! Clueless idiots, I haven't listened since
    From the Hills of Kerry
    To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

All of this is hoopla about our fine and relegation is media garbage. Any fine will be based on exceeding a deficit over 8 million pounds based on last season's finances, which haven't been filed yet.
      So no one knows what situation we're in yet.

Comment

Pundits in this country are a flipping joke, all these ex-players are only called in because football in this country is a real old boys club and they like sorting out their mates. Sadly most of them don't really care about the game, it's a job for them.

A mate of mine worked on an advert with Mourinho recently and asked him what matches watches when he can, his reply was that he doesn't watch football in his spare time. Same with Michael Owen; he has only cared about his horses for years now, has somehow wound up being a commentator despite the fact he is mehmehmehmehing shite at it.

Aside from Lineker, Keane, Murphy and Rio I can't think of a single decent English pundit. The likes of Jason Roberts, Pat Nevin and Kevin Kilbane weren't even good as players, why would I want to hear their opinions on Ozil, Hazard, Suarez etc.? The same goes for commentators - they don't provide any info on the game, they just repeat stats and clichés. It's very telling that the best pundits of recent years have been Seedorf, Rijkaard, Henry and Vierra.

I'm won't even comment on the likes of Adrian Chiles and James Corden...

Most of these guys aren't even familiar with foreign leagues or emerging talents outside of England, so they're never gonna do their research on QPR when they can just regurgitate the same mehmehmehmehmehmeh their peers have spouted. It's laziness from both them and the media.

Comment

Talkshite has gotten worse over years

Need to have another station to rival it and get hosts on there that know what they are talking about

This Georgie Bingham lass is one of the most annoying radio hosts I have heard with her toffee nose accent

Absolutely clueless about footy

Used to listen weekly but now lucky if I tune in once a month

Comment

I personally can't stand Danny Kelly. The tube asks a question and then talks over the answer, Mr Blobby clearly loves the sound of his own voice.

Comment

that georgie bingham looks a proper lesbo.............bet it drinks from the furry cup!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
                I personally can't stand Danny Kelly. The tube asks a question and then talks over the answer, Mr Blobby clearly loves the sound of his own voice.
                Danny Kelly is a legend tbf.

Comment

Honestly I'm just pleased no-one seems to have looked into the Samba deal - seemed proper dodgy.

Comment

Originally posted by Felt View Post
                    Honestly I'm just pleased no-one seems to have looked into the Samba deal - seemed proper dodgy.
                    Didnt it.

Comment

Best thing about that Samba deal is that the revenue from the sale back to Anzhi Makhachkala will be in the 13-14 accounts. So at least thats £8mil they cannot fine us for ;-) Hopefully there will be more good news like that in the accounts.
                      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

I admire your effort weare to correct them but i would not have bothered. Talksport rev up a story to create debate, calls and waste time to fill their slots everyday. They exist purely for advertisers profit.

If you added up the amount of time that adverts, sponsored competitions, sponsored features and sponsored bookies slots take up there would probably be only a few hours in the day of serious sport talk.

I like some of it but its mostly talk sh te

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                          Best thing about that Samba deal is that the revenue from the sale back to Anzhi Makhachkala will be in the 13-14 accounts. So at least thats £8mil they cannot fine us for ;-) Hopefully there will be more good news like that in the accounts.
                          It doesñt work like that though. The original cost is normally spread over the length of the players contract so the benefit is probably only about 2m this year. It all helps though!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                            that georgie bingham looks a proper lesbo.............bet it drinks from the furry cup!
                            "it"? les-b-ians know a lot about football btw

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                              It doesñt work like that though. The original cost is normally spread over the length of the players contract so the benefit is probably only about 2m this year. It all helps though!
                              Yes, I am certain our transfer in/out total are way better for the 13-14, going from £40 mill+ to hopefully close to zero. Wages should presumably also be down somewhat with the likes of Samba, Granero, Remy, Bosingwa, Park, Cissé, A. Ferdinand, Mbia, Taarabt off the bill. Hopefully we have saved £20mil+ in wages compared to the 12-13 season.

But lets just wait and see, I am probably way to positive
                              https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Working...
                              X