Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where were you the day Tricky scored THAT goal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where were you the day Tricky scored THAT goal?

Just saw this on the BBC site, don't know why they've put it up today, but it brings back sweet memories. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29095640

(sorry if it's been posted elsewhere, can't see it)

I was sat in X block that day, which was the prefect position, right in line with Tricky Trev when he leapt to meet the Bard's looping cross. I don't think I've ever heard a roar like it. Some friends in East Acton were looking after my daughter that day and when I went to pick her up, they said they'd heard it from their back garden!

was also in ellerslie with a cple of pals-pretty much in line with the 18 yrd box. one of my mates went down to have a slash and wouldn't believe us when he came back up. not sure of the crowd that day but there was plenty of empty seats around us.
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Was in my box which was right in line with trev as he took flight with my mucker lionel raggio (rip). Best singular moment of my qpr life till you know when. Was the best goal i have ever seen or ever will and i knew that the second it burst the net.

Comment

Bang in line with it in the Upper Loft, with my jaw in my lap.

That brief stunned silence before the roof came off was something that sticks in the mind.

Comment

there was a silence before the celebrations and i also said at the time that it was i best goal i ever seen.....still is.
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

West Paddock, aged 10, in the same seat I sit in today. In the longer versions on youtube you can see me about 10 seconds before the goal - I've shown that one off a few times over the years...

To echo someone above, the best goal I've ever seen and am ever likely to see. Great to see it in much better quality than the other online versions.

Comment

In the Ellerslie, still laughing at Andy Impey laying out a Barnsley player and nearly taking the Ref with him.

The goal, as brilliant as it was, somewhat came to our rescue. We might have been 2-1 up at the time but Barnsley were bettering us, until Tricky Trev got acrobatic.

Comment

Sat in the Loft with a great view and having the feeling this is going to be a spectacular goal the moment when Trevor Sinclair wound his back and legs up for one of the greatest goals I have ever witnessed at LR.

Comment

Originally posted by Since1971 View Post
                  Sat in the Loft with a great view and having the feeling this is going to be a spectacular goal the moment when Trevor Sinclair wound his back and legs up for one of the greatest goals I have ever witnessed at LR.
                  What goals have you seen away from loftus road to rival it if its only 'one' of the greatest you have witnessed? Or even at loftus road for that matter. Intriqued to be honest.

Comment

On TV. Dad's business was a little rough - so we didn't have a season ticket that year.

I remember Falco's volley though! Cracker that was.

Comment

Elerslie Road block S row M!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        What goals have you seen away from loftus road to rival it if its only 'one' of the greatest you have witnessed? Or even at loftus road for that matter. Intriqued to be honest.
                        I saw both of Ainsworths goals at Rushden! They were pretty close! Amazing.

Comment

In my ST seat in LU - perfect view
                          Meet me by the railway tracks

Comment

In ellerslie.just orf the half way line'3 rows up .not that it could of got much sweeter but had a dream the night before that we were gonna win 3-2. Had a large £5 note on that ! Weren't bad for this poor old student at the time !
                            "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                            London Pride is a flower that's free.
                            London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                            And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Right behind it, in the Loft as ever
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                              X