Traore : Why I chose to stay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Since1971 View Post
    Have to say I am pleased with the attitude and determination Armand is displaying.
    Good luck to the guy.
    You sound like Ray Willkins 71

Comment

I'll never forget him bombing down the left wing against Manchester City while I was screaming at the TV "FAR POST!!!". And that's exactly where he put it.
      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Not his biggest fan but nice to hear he wanted to stay, but sadly can`t see him being just a squad player, he will surely be our first choice LB as I can`t see Cintiano playing week in week out, and that for me looks like a massive weak link (hope I`m wrong).
        Never seems to do enough IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Midgeyboy View Post
          Not his biggest fan but nice to hear he wanted to stay, but sadly can`t see him being just a squad player, he will surely be our first choice LB as I can`t see Cintiano playing week in week out, and that for me looks like a massive weak link (hope I`m wrong).
          Never seems to do enough IMO.
          depends on the formation, I personally think that until either yun returns to full fitness or we get a new left back in january, we should still be expecting more 3 at the back matches, certainly at home.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Have i just stepped into the twilight zone?

I cant believe some of the shyte im reading on this thread.

"Great player" "great attitude" "Lots of potential"

Our "greatest crosser" in the galaxy cannot string 3 games together without getting an injury. him and adel were part of the rotten core which we had in the dressing room when it all went t its up a couple of years ago.
            Cannot defend for shyte and, playing left wing how many assists has he made with those #worldfamous crosses of his in the past 4 years?

Yes, he is as fast as a racehorse but a racehorse is just as skillful with the ball.

Farking ghastly player.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I dont rate him at all either. In fact i was proper gutted when he wouldnt do one to palace. Bet they were trying to make him take a paycut and thats why he suddenly 'loves rangers so much'. Badly want him and swp out.

Comment

him and adel were part of the rotten core which we had in the dressing room when it all went t its up a couple of years ago.
                how did you figure that out?

he's miles apart from swp, i don't think he's a defender i think he'll be a good winger, and seems like a nice enough guy, why not
                Last edited by a fan of qpr; 06-09-2014, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Glad he stayed. Imagine If he has gone? Will we really rely on Clint Hill?
                  QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

He can be good but tends to lose concentration a fair bit, and when he does that he looks awful. It's something the coaching team need to address with him.

When he is focused he can be ok, like in the play off final when he was a key part in keeping Derby out.

Comment

Harry Redknapp on 5 Live on transfer deadline night seemed disappointed when the interviewer mentioned that Armand had turned down the chance to go to Palace. Don't think this bodes well for him playing wise, but it was madness to offer a new contract and then look to get rid a couple of months later. Too much faith was put into the 352 nonsense.

Comment

Cant defend or cross a ball all that well but can run fast...bit like my dog.

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
                          Harry Redknapp on 5 Live on transfer deadline night seemed disappointed when the interviewer mentioned that Armand had turned down the chance to go to Palace. Don't think this bodes well for him playing wise, but it was madness to offer a new contract and then look to get rid a couple of months later. Too much faith was put into the 352 nonsense.
                          Same with Simpson.
                          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                            Glad he stayed. Imagine If he has gone? Will we really rely on Clint Hill?
                            If we go four at the back permanently again then i can see Hill being picked ahead of Traorw

Comment

Originally posted by ZANNEYQPR View Post
                              You sound like Ray Willkins 71
                              My drinking buddy .....

Comment

If Harry could not see a role for him why bring him on against Sunderland

Comment

Working...
                                X