Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tunnel cam - QPR 1 Sunderland 0

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
    Interesting to see Charlie still has got a shoulder support on, I thought the op last season was supposed to sort it.

Might be just precautionary, but just worried that it will flare up again. As everyone knows, can't really afford for him to be out for any spell of time.

Comment

Originally posted by THE CAT View Post
      Interesting to see Charlie still has got a shoulder support on, I thought the op last season was supposed to sort it.

Might be just precautionary, but just worried that it will flare up again. As everyone knows, can't really afford for him to be out for any spell of time.
      He was on the podcast last week, sounds like it's an ongoing issue that he needs to manage. He seemed fairly relaxed about it, so hopefully he's got a regime to keep it strong.

Comment

He always has it strapped up , there's a weakness there so its just precaution, to give it extra support

Comment

Dunno why .....but seeing Adel back in and around the squad, i really want him to do well....well i do know why, because it will be good for the team.

Comment

Always enjoy tunnel cam.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              Dunno why .....but seeing Adel back in and around the squad, i really want him to do well....well i do know why, because it will be good for the team.
              Even after all these years he still don't know where the home dressing room is!

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                Even after all these years he still don't know where the home dressing room is!
                ..yeah that'd be a start....tbf Warnock did move us around...that was the last time Adel was at LR!!!

Comment

Good clip, love this sort of exposure
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Weird to see Remy hanging around too, knew he was available but sort of assumed he wouldn't want to be anywhere near the stadium.

Not that I forgive him for signing for the Scum!

Always nice to see the players not involved (Like Yun) around the changing room though, seems like a sign of good team spirit.

Comment

Enjoy this sort of stuff. I do wonder why these types of videos only pop up when we win though

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                        Enjoy this sort of stuff. I do wonder why these types of videos only pop up when we win though
                        YouTube videos are monetised - more views after a win - more revenue.

Comment

Would have been interesting to see a tunnel cam of when we drew at Maine rd to stay up and vinnie done kinkladzie in the tunnel before the game

Comment

Working...
                          X