No announcement yet.

Arsenal in late move for Remy According to SSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't really understand some of the anger towards Remy i mean i have as healthy dislike of all things Chelsea as most on here. Where Remy's concerned it just never felt like he was ever a QPR player i rekon that Newcastle fans will be more disapointed he's not gonna be playing for them than we will be when he finaly goes.

Comment

Originally posted by cowleyhoop View Post
      I don't really understand some of the anger towards Remy i mean i have as healthy dislike of all things Chelsea as most on here. Where Remy's concerned it just never felt like he was ever a QPR player i rekon that Newcastle fans will be more disapointed he's not gonna be playing for them than we will be when he finaly goes.
      There no anger against him it's the phart arrsing about that has surrounded him all summer and looks likely to go right up wire so just plss off .
      Mind you the fault lies with us when he had his clause put in we should have had one stating any such deal to be competed 48 hrs before window closes

Comment

Harry showed his lack of intelligence when he said at the press conference that he was amazed, had no inkling etc. i said at the time that the assurances the club gave some weeks ago about his staying were pointless as it was always out of our hands. Just have to hope that someone at the club has been working on a plan b. as for giving remy the release clause not sure you can blame the club - harry said yesterday that he wouldnt have come to us without it. At the time we were desperate - somenthings never change - for a striker who cd score the goals to keep us up....

Comment

Comment

David Ornstein ✔ @bbcsport_david

#AFC have dropped Remy interest. Enquired but no longer pursuing. Currently not close to any signings before deadline #QPR #CFC #bbcfootball
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

The scum it is then.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                The scum it is then.
                I think Remy will want assurances of game time before he signs, I don't think he'll want to be a bench warmer - could be a major factor.

Comment

Best striker we've had since Les Ferdinand my Rse..don't think he could have produced the goods like Charlie did last year where desire along with ability was what was required...Remy is a bit part striker as shown with his limited mins in the World Cup and will continue in the same vein at the scum or the mis firing goons...why did he have to come to our little club to get recognised as a so called champions league player...Remy is a greedy individual that overestimates his average talent and this will be reflected in his new position as head chef making the French Fries at the scum..i feel better now.

Comment

Just get it done and give us the dosh , after all the Fulham bwy mob can sell him Jan for twice as much

Comment

If he turns down Chelsea I can't see how he can come back to us. It'll be the same old same old come January.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                          Just be glad when this is over.... dragging on is a bit of an understatement!
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Would rather the **** signed for Arsenal than Chelsea!

Comment

I read on twitter just now Gunners still interested but they have not met clause but are instead trying to pay X amount plus a player on loan make of that what you will

Comment

Will be glad when he's finally gone. Good striker, but has never felt like he was really ours.

Comment

Working...
                                X