Hh on 18 grand a week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hh on 18 grand a week

Just a point of interest,HH is apparently on £18,000 a week and Watford are paying half according to my postman who is in the know at Vicarage Road.Now he's injured (as usual) I wonder if we're stumping up the whole 18k again.

Hmmmmm, I wonder who negotiated 18k a week.

Comment

Complete rubbish no way would he be on that
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

No wonder I never get any post!

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
          Just a point of interest,HH is apparently on £18,000 a week and Watford are paying half according to my postman who is in the know at Vicarage Road.Now he's injured (as usual) I wonder if we're stumping up the whole 18k again.
          Totally believe this I was told on on good authority that Lee Cook was our highest paid player on 22k a week but a few ITK bods laughed it off when I posted before.

Comment

They're all overpaid. I remember a time when players only got £7 a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Archie Mitchell View Post
              They're all overpaid. I remember a time when players only got £7 a week.
              And coal use to get delivered to your front door

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                And coal use to get delivered to your front door
                I know I know, I'm old. I was going through all my old programmes last night in the attic. I have boxes and boxes of them.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                  Totally believe this I was told on on good authority that Lee Cook was our highest paid player on 22k a week but a few ITK bods laughed it off when I posted before.
                  Nice to see that we agree on something W12. HH was probably not earning a lot less as a Prem player with Bolton,and our board was out to impress in the early days of the takeover and threw money around on silly contracts.

Comment

hmmmm heard he was on 14k and Watford are paying 5k so dunno what to believe really..

Comment

Whatever it is, its bound to be too much over too long a period. We dont pay under the odds and we dont do short term contracts. Some would say we're not that keen on medicals too.....
                      QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post
                        Whatever it is, its bound to be too much over too long a period. We dont pay under the odds and we dont do short term contracts. Some would say we're not that keen on medicals too.....
                        A sporting director who knows the value of players could save our club a fortune - and probably wouldn't sign so many flops. Just a thought.

Comment

thats ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by Paladinooo View Post
                            A sporting director who knows the value of players could save our club a fortune - and probably wouldn't sign so many flops. Just a thought.
                            you could find someone else to moan about...now there's an even better thought

Comment

problem with posts like this

Supporters think its true:horror:
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                              X