Better to have loved and lost....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better to have loved and lost....

I would rather lose in the prem than win in the championship and still not go up ala Derby last and likely Watford this season!

Heads up it's gonna be a slog but we can stay up!

Hmmm rather play in a league that is winnable rather than a league where best hope is mid table and even that has seemed way beyond us the previous 2 seasons in the prem. Hoping for 17th this season but if not then the Championship is an exciting and competitive league.

Comment

If you mean you'd rather get pumped every week as opposed to win most games I disagree.

I go to watch Rangers win whatever the league. Makes no difference to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
        If you mean you'd rather get pumped every week as opposed to win most games I disagree.

I go to watch Rangers win whatever the league. Makes no difference to me.
        this....watching rangers in league 1 or 2 doesnt bother me. Not interested in watching big players play for our opponents of the day. The prem would be a far better experience if it was more competitive.

Comment

If your ambition is to play only at a level you can win at you won't get anywhere!

Comment

We must progress on and off the pitch and there will be a settling in period for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
              We must progress on and off the pitch and there will be a settling in period for everyone.
              Completely Agree rich..the over reaction on here is as per usual ..completely over the top.

Yes we got beat ..yes we played badly but some of the reactions on here are amazing.

Comment

If your ambition is to play only at a level you can win at you won't get anywhere!
                Nothing to do with ambition.

Makes not an iota of difference if QPR are in the top league or league 2 I'd still be going. It's a personal thing. You're wanting the big league, me I'm happy watching QPR win any game against any side. Simple as that really.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                  Nothing to do with ambition.

Makes not an iota of difference if QPR are in the top league or league 2 I'd still be going. It's a personal thing. You're wanting the big league, me I'm happy watching QPR win any game against any side. Simple as that really.

Comment

I think QPR should turn semi-pro and drop out of the football league. That way we can enjoy watching them for the love of it!

Comment

Oh dear some need their heads checked after todays game. We lost to a side who regularly challenge the top 4 lmfao

Comment

Oh dear some need their heads checked after todays game. We lost to a side who regularly challenge the top 4 lmfao
                        Exactly. Speding £20m on 5 or 6 players is only ever going to buy you a bottom half position. Their bench cost more than our eleven I reckon.

Comment

Working...
                        X