Leroy Fer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leroy Fer

Thought he was awful today, really hope it was down to game time as he hasn't played 90 mins since the end of last season. Looked shattered

Still on his honeymoon..

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
      Thought he was awful today, really hope it was down to game time as he hasn't played 90 mins since the end of last season. Looked shattered
      Huge risk to start him and Isla away to such a good side, and just as big a risk to start matty Phillips as well.

Comment

the black tom carroll

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Huge risk to start him and Isla away to such a good side, and just as big a risk to start matty Phillips as well.
          Yes mate Isla was just as bad. Onwards and upwards though. Big reality check. Must take points off teams around us starting with Sunderland at the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnside View Post
            the black tom carroll

Comment

Looking forward to his arrival. We'll be stronger in the middle when Mutch turns up.... Think Vargas was the best of our new signings today.

Comment

Maybe trying to change too much too soon. Not sure faurlin did a huge amount wrong the previous week.

Comment

As I stated in another thread we should make all the new players fight for a starting place and not just put them in the team, same silly mistake sparkless made, give the foreign players time to settle in the country etc.
                  Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                    As I stated in another thread we should make all the new players fight for a starting place and not just put them in the team, same silly mistake sparkless made, give the foreign players time to settle in the country etc.
                    Or at least bed them in at home toa bottom half side and not away to a top six side. Harry does baffle me sometimes. Phillips starting out of position at whl after not playing in eons??

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      Looking forward to his arrival. We'll be stronger in the middle when Mutch turns up.... Think Vargas was the best of our new signings today.
                      Let's hope we don't see him too soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                        Our new number 10!

Comment

I know he's a good player as I've watched him quite a few times. I reckon it's due to new team mates and lack of match practice. Should of started Faurlin but oh well.

Comment

Working...
                          X