I think we be fine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think we be fine

I know some if the dumb a,sses on here took my throw the towel wind up seriously (lucky a few knew it was a wind up). But I just think that was the lowest of the low. Yes I know we had 2 bad opening day fixtures that was dreadful but they know they can't take it with a pinch of salt like they did last time. I think we will see this as a major crisis and it think there will be some serious meetings in couple of days. I reckon we will come good out of this.

Anyway here's to getting knocked out of league cup
    'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Will spurs play that good again all season at home or was we that bad or did we make them look good?
    You Rsssssss

Comment

tbf spurs are a good side harryboy and i thought we'd lose,its just the manor that we did it that concerns most.
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

We are already bottom of the Premier! So early in the season, yet it is said that a bad day will show very early.

Comment

I love it. The comments on the forum are the same as two years ago. Great signings and now that we have got off to a similar start the same negative and positive things are being said.

I say like I did two years ago. People on here are rating signings when they know little about the players. The signings may pan out or they might not. It is a wait and see thing to see if a Harry has got it right with the signing and tactics. My biggest gripe which has been the same for a while is our pre season build up against inferior teams. Yes, a couple of matches but not all except one. The formation and the level of play needed to be tested more.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfy View Post
            I love it. The comments on the forum are the same as two years ago. Great signings and now that we have got off to a similar start the same negative and positive things are being said.

I say like I did two years ago. People on here are rating signings when they know little about the players. The signings may pan out or they might not. It is a wait and see thing to see if a Harry has got it right with the signing and tactics. My biggest gripe which has been the same for a while is our pre season build up against inferior teams. Yes, a couple of matches but not all except one. The formation and the level of play needed to be tested more.
            Yep pre season is often a joke for us.

Plus we need virtually an entire new team each season so we lurch from crisis to crisis. We just dont have 10 games to let this team gel. Lose the next game and harry will already be under pressure.

Comment

Agree we will be fine, difference from last time being we have a decent coach in Hoddle. Get the players settled in (said before they were brought in too late) and used to the system, sort out a couple of Redknapps favourites and we will start picking up points. Not a game we were likely to win so need to stay calm and get behind the team against Sunderland.

Comment

We not be fine at present.....

Comment

if we don't beat the Mackems then even at this stage I'll be worried
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                    if we don't beat the Mackems then even at this stage I'll be worried
                    They look bloody good as well. Watching them now. 1-1

Comment

We got a tonking and quite rightly people are slating the attitude/effort and application shown. Still I would rather that type of performance happen in a game like today where had we played well we still may have lost. If that performance happens against a lesser side than Spurs then yes alarm bells will certainly be ringing. It's a wake up call performance wise and it's good it happens now against a team that were always going to win.

Today was only a bonus game. We got beaten, were awful but move on. Our season is about the teams around us. Win next week which we are more than capable of doing things will look brighter.

Comment

If we're in the bottom 3 at Christmas and look out of it I'll be worrying but now I'll just take results like today's on the chin and move on to the next one...

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
                          We got a tonking and quite rightly people are slating the attitude/effort and application shown. Still I would rather that type of performance happen in a game like today where had we played well we still may have lost. If that performance happens against a lesser side than Spurs then yes alarm bells will certainly be ringing. It's a wake up call performance wise and it's good it happens now against a team that were always going to win.

Today was only a bonus game. We got beaten, were awful but move on. Our season is about the teams around us. Win next week which we are more than capable of doing things will look brighter.
                          We lost at home to a team that will be around us. For teams like us we cant afford half a dozen games to start performing. Lose against sunderland and the press will start speculating about harry's future, the players will feel under pressure and very quickly it will feel like a crisis - going into a match against man u. It might be cruel but it shouldnt be any surprise to anyone that the prem is a v v unforgiving league.

Comment

Working...
                          X