Traore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Cos they can and will get better, that was his level and always will be. Thats why. The sheer worry.
    No not really. Today proves nothing about his so called level.

Comment

Originally posted by fisnik View Post
      Ive watched him a lot more than just today, and believe me thats his level of performance.

Comment

Last season and the season before did though. How many appearances? how many decent games? he's sh1t and should never have had his contract renewed.

Comment

That left centre back and left full back space looks seriously suspect for me. Huge gap there that was just crying out to be exploited all through the first half!

Comment

Said earlier on in the summer I really don't rate him. Shocking 1st touch but got a good cross on him that's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopsmad View Post
              Last season and the season before did though. How many appearances? how many decent games? he's sh1t and should never have had his contract renewed.
              Agree with this. Not just off of today's performance but for the reasons you stated.

Comment

go 4231 and get hoilett on left

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopsmad View Post
                  Don't think he played that often last season as didn't think Harry fancied him much early on but can't say that he was dire in every appearance. Not saying he's world beater but he's ok. Yea bad first touch, maybe not got much creativity but has great pace and a decent cross. Probably more of a winger than a fullback and that's about it. Can't remember everyone going up in arms about him when his contract got renewed. Everyone seemed ok with it back then. Now everyone starts coming here saying I told you so as if he lost us the game single handedly.

Comment

Traore has always been c**p playing for us. He does not deserve to wear QPR shirt ever!

Comment

Don't think he played that often last season as didn't think Harry fancied him much early on but can't say that he was dire in every appearance. Not saying he's world beater but he's ok. Yea bad first touch, maybe not got much creativity but has great pace and a decent cross. Probably more of a winger than a fullback and that's about it. Can't remember everyone going up in arms about him when his contract got renewed. Everyone seemed ok with it back then. Now everyone starts coming here saying I told you so as if he lost us the game single handedly.
                      No he didnt, you are right. He had Dunne to help him achieve that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        No he didnt, you are right. He had Dunne to help him achieve that.
                        Perhaps... I did say we should have had Hill at LCB... hehe.

Comment

Not a fan of Armand but there were far worst on that pitch today. Isla for one. And Mutch. Plus Fer. Nothing dramatic happened down our left. All the damage was done down the middle and on the right. Isla was shockingly poor first half.

Comment

Shocking first half but I thought he looked better in the second, that being said, you can't have a player who only turns up for 45 minutes!

Comment

Working...
                            X