Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

QPR to meet Mustapha Yatabaré’s agent

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rangers77
    Platinum Seat
    • Aug 2012
    • 11808

    #16
    Let's pass on this one, please.

    Comment

    • acricketer
      Platinum Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 12068

      #17
      Originally posted by Ed the Ball
      News from France

      QPR to meet Mustapha Yatabaré’s agent http://keepitreal-dave.blogspot.co.uk/
      Is his agent any good?

      Comment

      • DeepcutHoop
        Gold Seat
        • Dec 2009
        • 6965

        #18
        Originally posted by Rangers77
        Let's pass on this one, please.
        That may be the right call, but I'd love to know why you think we should?

        Comment

        • Rangers77
          Platinum Seat
          • Aug 2012
          • 11808

          #19
          Originally posted by DeepcutHoop
          That may be the right call, but I'd love to know why you think we should?
          Hmmm. I wonder why you'd love to know that? Love being a strong word.....

          Comment

          • Rangers77
            Platinum Seat
            • Aug 2012
            • 11808

            #20
            Perhaps you're scouring the forum looking for my objections to signing Ferdinand, Caulker, Fer, Isla, Vargas? Or Simpson, Mbia, Diakite, Holliet or Bobby Zamora? Taking BAE on loan...

            Comment

            • Pie & mash
              Bronze Seat
              • Feb 2014
              • 483

              #21
              Originally posted by Shania
              Can anyone who follows French football make a comment on this one, please??
              Mustapha est tres merde
              I should probably write something insightful here

              Comment

              • QPRDave
                The number 10
                • Mar 2009
                • 32080

                #22
                I'm sure his agent is Mustapha Piece

                Comment

                • Hitman34
                  Platinum Seat
                  • Jan 2012
                  • 13959

                  #23
                  Originally posted by Shania
                  Can anyone who follows French football make a comment on this one, please??
                  Le Cra.p
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

                  Comment

                  • LoftusRoadLad
                    W12 Seat
                    • Jan 2011
                    • 19610

                    #24
                    Originally posted by Shania
                    Can anyone who follows French football make a comment on this one, please??
                    I have

                    Comment

                    • Fraggy
                      Administrator
                      • Aug 2010
                      • 9728

                      #25
                      Mustapha Yatabaré is a French-born Malian football striker. He currently plays for En Avant de Guingamp in Ligue 1. Wikipedia
                      Born: January 26, 1986 (age 28), Beauvais, France
                      Height: 1.82 m
                      Weight: 70 kg
                      Siblings: Sambou Yatabaré
                      Current teams: Mali national football team (Forward), En Avant de Guingamp (#9 / Forward)

                      Years Team Apps† (Gls)†
                      2006–2008 Villemomble Sports 53 (19)
                      2008–2010 Clermont Foot 55 (15)
                      2010–2011 Boulogne 53 (5)
                      2011– Guingamp 88 (34)
                      National team‡
                      2009– Mali 17 (2)
                      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

                      Comment

                      • DeepcutHoop
                        Gold Seat
                        • Dec 2009
                        • 6965

                        #26
                        Originally posted by Rangers77
                        Hmmm. I wonder why you'd love to know that? Love being a strong word.....
                        Just odd that you'd say no so firmly. I'd not heard of the bloke, was wondering if you had?

                        Comment

                        • DeepcutHoop
                          Gold Seat
                          • Dec 2009
                          • 6965

                          #27
                          Originally posted by Rangers77
                          Perhaps you're scouring the forum looking for my objections to signing Ferdinand, Caulker, Fer, Isla, Vargas? Or Simpson, Mbia, Diakite, Holliet or Bobby Zamora? Taking BAE on loan...
                          Calm down fella, I'm not on tenterhooks waiting on your reply, I was just in the shed, removing an old mouse nest if you must know.

                          Comment

                          • Shania
                            C Club
                            • Apr 2010
                            • 23699

                            #28
                            Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad
                            I have
                            Ok, so our scoutes are based on Fuengirola?
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

                            Comment

                            • Shania
                              C Club
                              • Apr 2010
                              • 23699

                              #29
                              Originally posted by Fraggy
                              Mustapha Yatabaré is a French-born Malian football striker. He currently plays for En Avant de Guingamp in Ligue 1. Wikipedia
                              Born: January 26, 1986 (age 28), Beauvais, France
                              Height: 1.82 m
                              Weight: 70 kg
                              Siblings: Sambou Yatabaré
                              Current teams: Mali national football team (Forward), En Avant de Guingamp (#9 / Forward)

                              Years Team Apps† (Gls)†
                              2006–2008 Villemomble Sports 53 (19)
                              2008–2010 Clermont Foot 55 (15)
                              2010–2011 Boulogne 53 (5)
                              2011– Guingamp 88 (34)
                              National team‡
                              2009– Mali 17 (2)

                              Thanks!!
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

                              Comment

                              • LoftusRoadLad
                                W12 Seat
                                • Jan 2011
                                • 19610

                                #30
                                Originally posted by Shania
                                Ok, so our scoutes are based on Fuengirola?
                                Ha ha....we do have TVs there and they show a lotta French footy.

                                Comment

                                Working...