Austin and Barton on Goals on Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    So true 77,hope you watched the whole show. He truly loves this club now, and said he had to change and the play off final was the best moment of his life. They showed the highlights again and when bobby scored he said 'i get goosebumps every single time i see that, ive even got them now'. Should and will (imo) go down as an all time rangers great.

Here Here!!
    Where can one find Bush Babes?

Comment

Hahahaha Rangers great. One half-decent season in the Championship, preceded by an awful one in the Premier League makes you a QPR legend these days does it? Not to mention all the Twitter moaning and losing his head at City. Disrespectful to real legends like Macca.

Comment

Can everybody please read what Kevin actually said...

The words "should and will" clearly mean in future! Nobody has claimed he is a rangers great as of today... FFS.

Incidently what everybody calls the shite season he had for us in the prem is not all true either... he was one of the few who put a shift in, especially from that Liverpool game onwards (granted I'll accept the city game wasnt his crowning glory)
        Where can one find Bush Babes?

Comment

Thanks kenthoop. Its amazing what people will ignore and change to suit them when they dont like a player for whatever reason that might be,

Comment

Working...
          X