Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Oh for crying out loud.
    The bottom line is, regardless of what anyone thinks or what anyone's opinion is, Adel Taarabt will not play for QPR again.
    Can we please, please, PLEASE move the fark on and get over it?
    I think we all realise that (tho personally not convinced he will go to Milan). The point is tho that we are missing someone who can create chances. Almost certainly isn't going to be Adel but it needs to be someone. Barton may technically have created six chances but they were mainly lofted crosses that skimmed the head of our attacker or corners that didn't beat the first man. Think everyone is in agreement we need a play-maker or else the team collectively will need to be a lot sharper and more incisive with their attacking rather than passing it across the back line. If we are going for Fer and continue to play two up front there prob won't be room in our set up for a free-roaming number 10, so will have to hope Hoddle drills some more positive passing moves into our play.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
      I think we all realise that (tho personally not convinced he will go to Milan). The point is tho that we are missing someone who can create chances.

just a little wind up....

these are Serie A defences he's playing with....
      Last edited by hal9thou; 18-08-2014, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Might as well sign this bloke

#standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
          Might as well sign this bloke
          Somehow I can't see Milan coming in for that nice geeze.

It was just a light hearted reminder of what we're missing.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
            Somehow I can't see Milan coming in for that nice geeze.

It was just a light hearted reminder of what we're missing.
            And for everyone of those I can give you one of these, only I don't have the patience for light hearted any more when it comes to this subject

#standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Five minutes of showboating. Two goals. No assists....l won't miss that tbh. Five minutes of, say, Ian Wright from one season shows you what a team player can do.... Showpony only, alas.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                Five minutes of showboating. Two goals. No assists....l won't miss that tbh. Five minutes of, say, Ian Wright from one season shows you what a team player can do.... Showpony only, alas.
                Funny that, there was I thinking he was winning corners, free kicks and scoring a sublime goal. I'd take that myself despite the frustration.

We always had mavericks down LR. I seem to remember Stan having an ambivalent attitude towards training, Harry probably wouldn't play him either. ;)

Comment

Funny that, there was I thinking he was winning corners, free kicks and scoring a sublime goal. I'd take that myself despite the frustration.

We always had mavericks down LR. I seem to remember Stan having an ambivalent attitude towards training, Harry probably wouldn't play him either. ;)
                  Got some great news for you. There is a brand new Adel thread just been started. Fill yer boots.

Comment

We differ on Adel. But you're wrong about Bowles. He was renowned for being a excellent trainer, for keeping in shape and for playing for the team. Only time he was trouble was before he had to fly for pre season tours because he hated flying. He used to take the p iss money wise, so put in lots of transfer requests, but he was never the air headed, self centred trouble that Adel is.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Got some great news for you. There is a brand new Adel thread just been started. Fill yer boots.
                      Cheers Kev but I'm staying clear of that one. For now. ;)

Comment

Funny that i thought we created more than enough chances , and second half could and should have scored more than once

Comment

Adel's a great player, however does not want to play for us. So why do we keep pushing the club to let him stay? Unhappy player will not deliver.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                            We differ on Adel. But you're wrong about Bowles. He was renowned for being a excellent trainer, for keeping in shape and for playing for the team. Only time he was trouble was before he had to fly for pre season tours because he hated flying. He used to take the p iss money wise, so put in lots of transfer requests, but he was never the air headed, self centred trouble that Adel is.
                            Didn't stan used to drink, smoke and gamble during his playing career, was in his autobiography. I'm sorry but these maverick players always come with flaws, just got to focus on their footballing ability, that's all that matters really.
                            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
                            X