No announcement yet.

you did yourselves proud last nite.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if we had ***s with us at anytime it would have been no more than a handfull
    "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
    London Pride is a flower that's free.
    London Pride means our own dear town to us,
    And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

We couldn't get in any pubs around Fulham Broadway after the game. I live very close to the Seven Stars and got in about 12ish and there were still loads of Chelsea about.

I hate those w **kers

Hammer- my old man was in the Goose after the game. That's his local.
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

whats good for the goose is good for the gander...

Comment

Was in goose b4 game.

7 stars after you must av walked past me.left at closing time an still ob outside and driving down n.end rd.should av popped in for a beer!!

Comment

Somebody from work(Reading fan) got a ticket for the Chelsea end,and he said he couldn't get over how good our fans were,they were so loud and the best he's seen.That was pleasing to hear!

Comment

you was impressive.fair play.

them nite cup games at the bridge r the best.we played them in same round there bout 5 yrs ago.we had all matthew harding lower thinks its 6,000.like you last nite it was one of them nites wen u r proud to support your club.our support and mob that nite was top draw.we had a herd over there all geezers/firm and all well up for it.the air of the nite had a menace to it as our lot were hell bent on causing aggro.some of our lot were trying to break the gates down that led to the upper tier where they were.that was the 1st time i saw riot police on the concourse in the ground.alot of ours arrested in and outside the ground.

spoke to lots of cfc after said our fans were noisy and intimidating on the nite.best they seen there.

Comment

West ham should have joined qpr on wednesday for a proper takeover, tah though hammer, nice to hear a fan from another clubs point of few, (albeit its obvious you get on well with alot of rangers)...
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
                  West ham should have joined qpr on wednesday for a proper takeover, tah though hammer, nice to hear a fan from another clubs point of few, (albeit its obvious you get on well with alot of rangers)...
                  yes i do fella

Comment

Good to here it, id love qpr to get promoted and play in all the big london derbys again! Not to mention going to them! Its still a pipe dream at this stage i guess, but one that doesnt seem too unrealistic perhaps, I assume it would be a good day for yourself!
                    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

you never know.thought you looked decent last nite.

Comment

Working...
                      X