No announcement yet.

you did yourselves proud last nite.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we ended up in pimlico of all places but i must say the chelsea fellas who knew we were rangers were first class....though the bolivian nasil powder probably rendered them sensless anyhows......must say i saw little if any trouble apart from the initial 'surge' at the chelsea on the corner of harwood rd/fulham town hall and i must say in our favour the chels there took the backward steps!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
      Why is it that CFC seem to have other mobs with them to deal with little old QPR, last time they had Millwall and Glasgow Rangers.
      I was wondering that!
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

well we had old hammer with us dont you know!!!!

Comment

lol

Comment

One Hammer = 6 Wall, sounds about right.
            They were probably out to try and get some revenge for their poor show at Marylebone.
            RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

maybe kingo.they do seem to get on thesedays wall/cfc.would all change if they met in the cup tho

Comment

nah doubt chelsea would turn up old son.......yesterdays mob!!!

Comment

last time spurs were with qpr, fact.

chelsea think gers want them, mainly thru the union jack/nf crap of yrs ago...

as if gers need anyone backing them up?? still chelsea went to the emirates with gers for psv and arsenal,and arsenal weren't happy.

chelsea still gte out numbers..last nite, qpr were in small grps and chelsea as always were there....police, cctv don't bother them...
                  why police allow the "so" bar to stay open is amazing, unless they know chelsea firm up there and they monitor it??

and why not hold away fans in 10 mins...? let the streets clear a bit and have empty tubes waiting?? simples....

Comment

Was suprised we was allowed out together.....was bound to kick off outside with the mingling....Old bill made it worse then what it was though.
                    @chrisrobson9

Comment

your right about ob not keeping you back.i thought this time they would do that.(they were asking for trouble,perhaps they wanted it to nick people?)when the game finished i went to toilet as i came out i saw your end was almost empty,i said to my mate i dont believe that,same as last time.chelsea had alot out and alot of the old faces.i was observing all nite.

i plotted up on that ramp by them flats,i saw qpr coming along and saw a few scuffles and the ob on horses were nasty really putting it about driving into fans all the time.as qpr got to the station,there was bout 30 that got further up they had a brief chance to go for it but seemed to hesitate,then cfc made a little charge then it kicked off slightly and briefly.until ob seperated everyone.then it was qpr on the station side cfc on town hall side,goading each other.all the pubs were shut by the broadway.saw a few older cfc hanging around by brogans
                      Last edited by hammer; 24-09-2009, 05:10 PM.

Comment

problem is the acoustics at LR

the singers are in Q and R blocks mainly and the sound simply doesn't travel even though we seem very loud at times. Likewise I can hardly ever hear the away supporters when im in R block

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
                          the team gave thier all,just didnt have that cutting edge or quality up front to hurt chelsea.from where i sat(matthew harding upper,saw a few rrrss up there!)it looked like a foul on routledge before they broke away and scored.

you fans were superb,those that were there singing give yourselves a pat on the back.i can assure you sitting in the opposite end to you the noise and sight was most impressive.even had old hammer tapping his toes and enjoying the passion of your support.well done,shame about the result.

went in the william morris before the game bout 4ish loads of rrrss in there enjoying themselves and having lots of banter.i moved up to north end rd where i saw a few rrrs in pubs amongst the chelsea hordes.

after was a bit lively by fulham broadway.the old bill were very heavy handed and the ones on horseback really nasty riding into people(one f**ker nearly caught me)and of course using the batons more than willingly OTT in my opinion.

had a few beers up north end rd after loads of old bill outside pub(7 stars) stayed till closing time and walked down north end rd to talgarth saw a few stragglers walking about.got to hammersmith saw a mob of qpr yth(with a west ham yth lad)who recognised old hammer strait away.there were still a few rrrss fans milling around bout 1ish when i got home.great day out really enjoyed it.

unlucky chaps.
                          Fair play to you for coming on here and saying that Hammer, nice one.

Comment

hammer does go a few qpr games....to see how it's done...lol....

qpr and west ham have got on over the yrs...oddly, since the east/west thing, but they hate chelski....

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                              hammer does go a few qpr games....to see how it's done...lol....

qpr and west ham have got on over the yrs...oddly, since the east/west thing, but they hate chelski....
                              true indeed modfather.

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                                agree with old hammer!! i was sat in the mh stand and even the chelsea mates of mine sat with me said even though 'its your cup final facto' the noise from the shed was as loud as they've ever heard............their words not mine................by the way we noticed a little bit of fisticuffs in amongst the r's??????????
                                at half time on the concourse for the lower shed saw 1 guy got totally lamped by another ranger

not sure what it was all over

Comment

Working...
                                X