If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I reckon he couldnt give a monkeys. He's working with Harry, getting to know the club from the inside without all the spotlight and pressure of a manager and has time.
Next Palace manager will be a yes man - cue Dougie Freedman.
Its just the 1st thing that came to mind when I heard about Pulis...
But yeah I think you're probably right...
I reckon he couldnt give a monkeys. He's working with Harry, getting to know the club from the inside without all the spotlight and pressure of a manager and has time.
Next Palace manager will be a yes man - cue Dougie Freedman.
I agree he will get it they will still go down though
Comment